Final

"ARGH!"

"ARGH!"

His eyes shot wide open in fear, cold sweats running down his face. His chest moved up and down, trying to calm himself down after the terrible nightmares he just had.

His eyes wander around his room in nervousness, glancing at his empty bedside, just his blanket scattered around.

"Are you having a nightmare again!?"

A voice echoed outside of the room, earning his attention. His heartbeat is finally back to its normal heart rate, listening to his favorite person's voice.

Haneul.

He breathes in relief, realizing it's all just a dream. Jay stretches his body, before gradually standing up from his bed.

What a bad dream to start the day with.

"Yeah... A really bad dream." he answers slowly.

Jay walks to the mirror inside his room, examining his face. But soon, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, noticing how weak he looks like in front of the mirror.

He shrugged his shoulder, walking outside to the living room without thinking too much. Slowly, his smile widened when he sees Haneul sitting on a high chair, waiting for him to eat breakfast together.

"Good morning, Jay." Haneul smiles widely, waiting for his reaction.

Jay returns her smile, walking closer to her slowly. "Good morning, love."

Jay tries to walk closer to kiss her but suddenly Haneul lifts her palm, avoiding him to get closer. He stops his track, looking at her confused.

"What's wrong?"

Haneul shakes her head, jokingly pinches her nose while she glares at him.

"You stink! Go and shower first then you can kiss me whenever you want." Haneul giggles, standing up from the high chair before walking towards the balcony, leaving him alone still confused.

Haneul ignores his gaze, continues to leave him alone.

"Let's eat pizza for breakfast." she adds, slowly walking away from him.

"Pizza for breakfast? Since when did you learn to eat unhealthy?" he chuckles, eyeing the female he loves.

She shrugged her shoulder, walking to the balcony disappearing from his sight without answering him.

Jay let out a small chuckle, shaking his head slightly before walking to the bathroom to take a shower. Whatever Haneul said, he just find it adorable.

Ding dong~

Jay paused, glancing at the door. His feet lead him to the door instead of his bathroom, curious about the people outside. He fixes his hair and his shirt, before fastening his step to the door.