𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛

Hey everyone! Since you've all known, I already have the Minatozaki Sana book planned. So I thought, why not give an official teaser?

     Of course, it won't be out so soon. Maybe half way through this book because I'm updating 2 stories and editing 1 book.

     Here's the Title, Book Cover, and the description!

~

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 ➳ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑧𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑎

"𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐌𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚."

Minatozaki Sana was renowned Neurosurgeon in Seoul, South Korea. Her skillset was astounding and her abilities are beyond compare. But no one is perfect. The young doctor made a mistake that wasn't hers to take blame for. Still, that ate her up.

Her confidence dropped, her trust and belief on herself was gone. Now, the woman declined to touch a single patient. Caring for the doctor, her best friend decided that it would be better if she takes a vacation. The latter didn't see the point of it though.

On set to her awaiting journey, there she met  Choi Y/N. A young man set to travel and enjoy as many things he has never done before. But there's a catch on his time. Like an hourglass, the top portion of his was running low.

Just like how two opposite worlds meet, this could be a disaster or a beautiful catastrophe. Eventually, the two was out to travel together for different reasons, will they achieve their goals? Or will something go wrong?

~

So, thoughts?