Fight Club: Minor League part 2

3rd person POV:

Tired, with a slight fever, Majima got ready to brawl with this Konoha ninja he had never heard of.

It wasn't strange, simply not that motivating.

Given the signal to battle, Majima prepared to finish Yoroi with a single jutsu, only to feel a sting where Orochimaru bit him.

Majima: Ugh!

The chakra he gathered to perform the jutsu disappeared, leaving no other option but to leap back from Yoroi's attack.

Dodging the first attack, Majima got struck by the second attack which drained his Chakra as well.

Majima:(mind) I know I wanted a challenge but this is just bullshit!

On the defense, Majima activated his Sharingan in an attempt to study his opponent.

Yoroi: What are you going to do Uchiha!? My technique is unbeatable!

Majima: Is that so? Then I'll just use that!

Yoroi: Huh?

Copying Yoroi's chakra stealing jutsu with much pain, Majima strikes Yoroi with his blade, stabbing him in the shoulder.

Yoroi: Ugh!

Draining his chakra, Majima attempted to perform another Jutsu.

Majima: "Fire style: Fireball jutsu"!

Setting Yoroi ablaze, Majima took this moment, of his enemy's panic, to catch his breath.

Majima:(mind) What did that freak do to me!?

Majima:(mind) My chakra feels as if it's getting sapped but to where? It's still in my body...

He begins to examine his body with the Sharingan.

Sakura: What's he doing?

Kiryu: Checking for stab wounds.

Sakura: Wouldn't he be able to tell by the pain?

Kiryu: You'd be surprised.

Kakashi:(mind) Overcome this Majima, and I can help you go even further.

Yoroi: You'll pay-

Majima:(holds out finger) Hold on.

Majima:(looks around)...

Majima: Have you seen it?

Yoroi: Seen what?

Majima: My blade, could have sworn I saw it here some- oh up there!

Yoroi looks up to see Majima's blade, leaving him open for Majima himself to sweep his legs, catch his blade, and elbow drop Yoroi's neck.

Yoroi:!!

Holding a blade to his eye, Majima threatened him.

Majima: Give up, or else...

Yoroi:...

(Opening theme)

Majima won with a surrender, letting him rest for the rest of the match on the floor, surrounded by Sakura and Ino.

Majima: I-I'm just gonna take a nap. Wake me when it's over or when something interesting happens.