Chapter 13 S3

Iida: listen up, everyone! Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!

Sero: you're the one who's not in line.

Y/n: we know this Iida, so chill.

Iida: the dilemma of deputy class rep!

???: I heard, Class A-

Kaminari: huh?

Monoma: two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!

Sero: class B's monoma!

Kaminari: he's crazy, as usual!

Kirishima: so were you the only one to fail again? Like with the final.

Monoma: haha! Haha!

He turned around.

Kirishima: which is it?!

Monoma: hah. We... (he turned towards you)... All passed! We've pilled ahead of you, class A.

Todoroki: sorry... Everyone...

Kirishima: they're turning it into a competition on their own, so don't worry about it.

Pony: according to vlad teacher, we'll have classes together this semester! I'm looking forward to it!

Kirishima: oh, I can't wait to test out my skills!

Kaminari: anyway, you're an exchange student, right?

Pony: I'll beat you so bad you won't be able to get back up!

Monoma: hahaha!

Kendo: don't teach her weird phrases!

Monoma: oof!

???: hey, we're trying to get through back here.

Iida: I'm sorry!

Y/n: come now, everyone, save the talking for later. We're holding people up.

Shinso: don't show me how uncool you are.

Y/n: me?! Uncool? Are you sure you're talking to the right person?

Shinso: yes.

...

Nezu: hey! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal! Recently, the fur I'm so proud of gas deteriorated in quality... It's hard for me to take care of it. Even if you have a balanced with zinc and vitamins. The most important thing has to be sleep. Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur. So if you're trying to improve your hair quality, the cause of disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation I'm sure you all already know about- the loss of a pillar. The effects of that incident has appeared faster than I could have imagined. There will be great chaos in society in the near future. In particular, this will be the most apparent to those of you in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school! Like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a greater sense of caution and crisis than before.

Mina: hero work studies?

Tsu: is it like the next level of the internships we did?

Y/n: I think, I met a third-year during my internship.

Nezu: the air always feels heavy and gloomy when we talk about things like this, huh? The adults are working hard to do something about that heaviness. We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them and develop into capable people. All of you in the business course, general studies, support course, and hero course- I don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society.