The Ace of Clubs

Chapter - 40.
================

Swadheenta.

Do pal ruka
Khwaabon ka karwan
Aur phir chal diye
Tum kahan hum kahan

I remove my hand from his hand and look at him for one last time. Tears threatened to leave my eyes. I fisted my hand and turn towards door. I look up at ceiling where chandelier is and I remember when I first time saw it and keep looking at it.

I look down and walk forward but why every step is so painful. I stand infront of the door.

I'm standing with Rehan and Maharani is doing our arti.

I push the kalash filled with rice and step inside looking at everything. My dream is coming true.

I place my feet in alta and walk forward.

Do pal ki thi
Yeh dilon ki dastaan
Aur phir chal diye
Tum kahan hum kahan

I fisted my hands and my nails painfully digged in my palm. I close my eyes and tears escaped from my eyes.

I come out of door.

I look at the entrance of palace where a huge fountain infront of me.

" Swadheenta close your mouth and looked down" Rehan said because I'm looking at the palace with mouth gasp opened. I close my mouth and cover my face with veil.

I step down the stairs which I climbed up with my hand in Rehan's hand.

I start walking away from my house, the people I thought who are my family, the person who I thought would spend my entire life with.

I reached at the huge metal door of Palace and gatekeeper open the door. I walk ahead and he start closing the door. I turned back and look at the palace.

I can't believe.

A palace

A real palace

Meri chahat.

Aur phir chal diye
Tum kahan hum kahan

I turned and driver open the door for me. I sat inside the car and he starts the car. The main door from where the boundary of palace starts come into view.

Oh my god is it the boundary of palace.

How the beautiful the palace will be.

I can't wait to go inside.

Do pal ki thi yeh dilo ki daastan
Or fhir chal diye tum kahan hum kahan