~TWENTY NINE~

Wang yibo secretary was beyond surprised, he asked several times if what his boss has instructed him to do is not a joke, the secretary knows the relationship between his boss and the xiao family, his boss married from the xiao family and the boss suddenly wanting to withdraw from the xiao company when it's already in trouble and on the verge of collapse, it's really so heartless, he knows his boss is capable of helping and stabilizing the condition of the xiao company.

"Beloved let me ask you for the last time, are you really sure of your decision? Though i don't know much about familial love and i don't care about other's if it's not you, i think i should tell you something, your father's business, your mother also contributed, do you really want me to take care of it?" Yibo didn't want to do something that will make xiao zhan regret later, at the same time he can't let xiao zhan know what actually happened to her mother, now he is pregnant and he is in a very fragile state, any small or major emotional fluctuation will cause major damages not only to xiao zhan but also the baby.

Zhan hearing Wang yibo mentioning the name of her mother, his fingers slightly trembled, he doesn't have any impression of her mother, he was still young at that time and he grew up being told her mother's abandoned him and ran away leaving him behind all alone, zhan at that time believed that, but now looking back he really can't just believe her mother really abandoned him, maybe she left because she was unhappy with the marriage and can't watch his husband being in love with another woman, so she thought the best option was to just move far away and find happiness rather than living in suffering and heartache. But then at the same time why did her own biological mother leave him behind all alone when he was still just a little boy? Was she forced to leave the child behind or it was her own decision to leave him behind because he was like a burden to her. Zhan was in a deep thought, his emotions became unstable, yibo stopped the car, unbuckling his seatbelt, zhan felt someone hugging him.

"Don't think too much, your pregnant now, i don't want you to make any hasty decisions because of your unstable moods, i don't want my beloved to blame himself, your pregnant now." Yibo said and kissed zhan cheek, zhan calmed down and felt much better, he is not alone, he has a husband and two lovely kids. He has his own family now and he will never abandon them, he will fight to keep his family together forever.

"Well before finding something out, help the xiao family, let them be happu for now, but help them under one condition, have my father give half of his shares to me." Zhan answered and looked away, the best solution now is to find the whereabouts of his mother and ask her personally why she chose to leave him and not even once has she come to see him or ask if he is doing fine, for more than twenty years since she dissapeared.

Yibo drove back home, the first thing he did was to call his secretary to stop his movements, he then went to his study after making sure xiao zhan was fine, he has thing's to take care of, yibo looked at mr xiao number, after thinking for a while, he decided to call him.  The phone was immediately connected, yibo had mr xiao meet him at the company tommorow in the morning at nine. Yibo disconnected the call immediately after relaying his orders.

*********
Mr xiao who was stressed wondering what he could do now smiled.

"I thought everything could end up tragically but God is still on my side, my useless son still has conscious after all, my word's seems to have hit him hard, if everything goes well, my business will stabilize." Mr xiao said and came out of his study energised and his fat face was full of smiles.

"With the way your smiling, did something good happen?" Ni mantian who was seated beside her daughter asked mr xiao, mr xiao nodded his head.

"Yes, my son finally did something good, wang yibo told me to meet him at his company tommorow in the morning, i don't have to worry about being bankrupt, everything will be as good as before, c'mon have the chef cook something good, let's have a celebration." Mr xiao said happily. Ni mantian left to relay the orders and maria was left behind.

"Dad....well tommorow can i accompany you? I won't cause trouble, i will go ask for forgiveness, also as the future heir of our business, i want to be more competent, i will learn a thing or two from chairman wang yibo." Mr xiao seeing her daughter has said something sensible, he didn't refute her word's, just informed her to prepare herself and get dressed with something presentable tommorow.

Maria was elated, using self pity and force seems not to work, she is going to use her bravemess and competence in business to win wang yibo over, if strategic A failed let's go with strategic B!.

"Thank you father, i won't let you down, i will surely make you proud." Maria thanked his dad then ran upstairs to prepare herself for tommorow.

Wang yibo on the other hand finished some pending work, in between he goes to check on xiao zhan and the kids, by the time he was completely done it was already past nine, yibo heard a knock at the door before he could answer the door was opened and xiao zhan who was wearing his shirt came inside, then walked towards wang yibo  and sat down on his lap.

"It's almost ten, stop working and go to bed after you have eaten." Zhan said, yibo touched xiao zhan exposed smooth and white thighs, then looked at xiao zhan who was clearly seducing him on purpose knowing that he couldn't do him because he is still on his first trimester.

"Will my beloved feed me? My hands are exhausted." Yibo asked but his hands didn't stop caressing zhan thighs.