Part 20 (butterflies...?)

Y/N pov:

After I went to sleep I saw 990/Richard.

Y/N:"thank god...."

SCP 990/Richard:"Y/N it's good to see you again where were you last time?"

Y/N:"I'm not sure where exactly... But I ended up in a different place when I went to sleep last time....."

SCP 990/Richard:"!?!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIFFERENT PLACE"

Y/N:"well...."

After explaining...

SCP 990/Richard:"!?!?!? Y/N THE NEXT TIME YOU END UP IN THAT PLACE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!"

Y/N:"ok..."

After that 990/Richard started my training again but the training seems to be more advance than before....

It's been a days.... since I told Richard what happended.... And I'm currently walking thru the hallway of site-19 with Johnson, Doctor Bright and Doctor Kondraki.

When I woke up Doctor Kondraki already told me that I would be doing a cross test in 2 days aka today so was already expecting something like this.

After walking for a bit we stoped in front of a door.

Doctor Kondraki:"here we are"

After that I was lead inside I room with doctor Kondraki. I don't know why doctor Bright and Johnson stayed outside the room but since my six sense didn't go off I shrugged it off.

After I was inside a saw what looks to be....

Y/N:"butterflies...?"

Doctor Kondraki:"SCP xxx this is SCP 408 aka the illusory butterflies"

Y/N:"illusory butterflies...?"

Before I can say anything else the butterflies surounded doctor Kondraki. Soon they started spelling out words that says "hello again doctor Kondraki".

Y/N:"???"

Doctor Kondraki:"Y/N these butterflies have a sort of hive mind and are intelligent and able to communicate by forming words and letters"

Y/N:"I see.... Anything else...?"

Doctor Kondraki:"they are fed sugar water by the foundation. But other than that I don't think so."

Y/N:"ok... So what do you want me to do...?"

Doctor Kondraki:"the foundation just want to see how you'd interact with them that's all"

Then the butterflies started to form words saying "who are you?".

Y/N:"I'm Y/N"

SCP 408:"hello Y/N"

Y/N:"!?!?"

Doctor Kondraki:"SCP xxx...?"

Y/N:"Soo... Did you know they can talk or is that something I just found out....?"

Doctor Kondraki:"....no we did not know they can talk...."

Y/N:"..."

Doctor Kondraki:"...anything else...?"

Y/N:"no..."

After that I spend the remainder of that time talking to SCP 408.

But then...

SCP 408:"your so nice! I hope that SCP 990/Richard trained you well enough for what's to come in the future!"

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Doctor Kondraki:"SCP xxx are you alright?"

Y/N:"I'm fine..."

Doctor Kondraki:"are you sure..."

Y/N:"yeah... But anyways can you tell me more SCP 408...?"

SCP 408:"sorry Y/N SCP 990/Richard and SCP 343 said I couldn't tell you anything else"

Y/N:'SCP 343...?'

Doctor Kondraki:"alright Y/N times up"

Y/N:"ok..."

After that me and doctor Kondraki left the containment cell and meet doctor Bright and Johnson outside the containment cell.

Doctor Bright:"hey Y/N did you enjoy meeting Kondraki's pet"

Y/N:"...those butterflies are your pet...?"

Doctor Kondraki:"most of the time they follow me around so most people call them my pet"

Y/N:"how come I never see you with them?"

Doctor Kondraki:"I decided to put them in a containment cell when I have to test SCPs so they don't disturb the test or effect the outcome of the test"

Y/N:"fair enough I guess"

after that I was escorted back to my containment cell and started reading for a while but then....

Author's note: hope you guys enjoy part 20. And I hope you have a wonderful day/night.