~5~

Gyehyeon fall asleep onto Minchan's shoulder as he keep looking at his watch in worried. "Where is the others.." as than Yeonho came with Kangmin and surprise it's only two of them.

"Where is Yong and the rest?" "Haven't come yet" "ah.. interesting.. the possibly already here right?"

Minchan nod as Yongseung than comes "I see Hoyoung and senior Lee haven't come" "aren't them having a sleepover?"

"Oh shit, I just remember that" as than the five sigh and decided to work by their own.

………

"Ugh.. my back.." Hoyoung sigh as he look beside him which is Dongheon who was peacefully sleeping. "Hmm, he is somehow cute~"

Hoyoung softly pat Dongheon head as he soon hears him purrs makes him blushed "fuck.. he is cute" Hoyoung couldn't stop petting Dongheon as Dongheon woke up and look at Hoyoung.

"Oh you're awake~" "my back hurts" Dongheon blushed afterwards.

"A-ah! I'm sorry!" "It's fine, so you are truly a cat" "y-yes, and it feels good when you pet my.. head.. that's why Gyehyeon likes it..."

"Silly you, we're late for work" "I'm the boss, who cares if I couldn't come, it's not like they are gonna mad at me-" Dongheon's phone starts to rings as he checked on it and shocked seeing Gyehyeon was calling him.

"Hello Gye-" "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" "H-hey don't scream on my poor ears-"

"That's not our problems! Their is someone wanted to meet with you!" "Whom?" "We don't fucking know and please come before they kick our ass out"

"Jeez relax Gye.. I'm going.." Dongheon end the calls as he sigh looking at Hoyoung. "We're going.."

………

"P-please wait for o-our manager to comes.." the five stays close to each others as Dongheon came on time with Hoyoung and shocked seeing then stayed at the edge begging. "Hoi!"

A group of people look at Dongheon who walks closer to them "who you think you are trying to hurt my workers!" "Are you Lee Dongheon?"

"That's me.. now what is your deals?" "Come with us, only you" Hoyoung rushed to them as he look at Dongheon been told to followed them.

"Ugh.. fine.. don't worry guys, I will be alright.." Dongheon than being forced to follow them as the panic on the five face makes Hoyoung got even more scared. "Let's talk inside the staff room"

………

"What's going on?" "That bitch almost pulling our fucking ears and thought that we all fake! My poor cat ears.." Minchan pulled Gyehyeon closer as Yeonho was hugging Kangmin who was scared as Yongseung watches if someone was there.

"So your telling me they might have something to do with Dongheon?" The five nods. "We need to follow him"

"But how! They already gone!" Gyehyeon starts to cry onto Minchan's chest and Minchan only sigh. "How about me and Gye are staying and you three followed Hoyoung.."