Hermione Grangers Fall

Monday - 2st January – Hogwarts – 7:33 AM

I opened the doors of the Great Hall and began walking to the Ravenclaw table with a wave to Draco and the others when I heard it.

A scream of anger, rushing footsteps and people shouting.

A female scream of anger, rushing footsteps and people shouting.

I barely dodged as Granger through a punch at the back of my head. I looked behind me to see Hermione with a face full of rage and her fist pulled back for another punch. My eyes widened as I quickly ducked and went under her arm.

"Hermione Granger! Stop this nonsense right now and report to Headmaster Dumbledore's office!" McGonagall called out as all the teachers stood. Students looked at Hermione with shock and anger. Hermione looked around herself with fear before turning her gaze back to me as I stood a few meters away facing her. Hermione then narrowed her eyes as she growled.

"If I'm getting expelled, I'm going to punch you in the face or jinx you first." My eyes widened as Granger ran at me with full speed. I froze for a second before I acted. I felt a foot trip me over as I turned to run. I noticed Ron smirking at me from next to me as Hermione got closer. Ron stepped back from me as I got up. I heard a scream as I turned to see a fist getting closer to my face. I closed my eyes in fear and turned my head as I waited for the incoming blow. I felt a hand push me back as I landed on my back on the floor.

There was a gasp before I slowly opened my eyes. I saw three figures standing in front of me. A blond and two red heads.

Draco, Fred and George.

Draco stood in front of me with his wand out and pointed at Hermione. Fred and George stood on both sides of him. Fred with his wand out, pointed at Hermione and George had Hermione's fist caught in his hand. There was a silence before McGonagall rushed over with Flitwick and Severus by her sides. Dumbledore continued to sit on his chair at the head of the table with a shocked look in his eyes. Fred then looked towards me as George and Draco kept Hermione at bay. Fred stepped closer to me as I just looked at Hermione in shock on the floor.

"Are you alright, Harry?" Fred asked as George glanced at me along with Draco. Students started whispering to each other as the three teachers surrounded us. McGonagall turned to Hermione with a stern glare.

"Miss Hermione Granger. I will be owling you're parents… no. I will be visiting your parents personally to tell them what you have done. You will be lucky if you do not get expelled for this." McGonagall said as she put her hand out expectantly. "You're wand, Miss Granger. I will be holding onto it until we decided what to do with you." Hermione then yanked her hand out of George's hand and grumpily pulled out her wand. Just as Hermione was about to put her wand in McGonagall's hand, she turned and pointed it at me with a smirk on her face.

"Furnunculus!" I stared at the incoming jinx that was about to hit me. Why couldn't I move? I need to move! I barely dodged the spell by rolling to the side. Hermione then started screaming the jinx like crazy as I dodged the jinx barely each time.

I do not want to have boils covering my skin, thank you very much.

I hit a leg and looked up to see Ron again. Ron smirked at me before moving out of the way just as the Jinx was about to hit. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain that was about to come. A grunt was heard and gasps from surrounding students as well. I opened my eyes again to see Draco on top of me. His back facing where the jinx had hit. My eyes widened as Draco winced in pain. I shakenly sat up as Draco sat up as well with a painful hiss. I gulped as I heard struggling and Hermione's screams of anger. I didn't pay attention to that as I just stared at Draco.