𝟭𝗫𝟬𝟳 | 𝙀𝙞 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨

"Izuku-san... we want you to be the godfather of our son." Kamisato Kenji and Kaso said at the same time to the green-haired Oni.

"Eh?" He tilted his head.

They were looking at him seriously and were waiting for an answer, "Eh?"

He dropped the papers he was carrying and his face made a shocked expression.

"EEEEHHHH?!"

--------------------

Opening:

(A/N: Completely replace Aether with Izuku and Ayaka with Ei. All of the scenes that have the Plane of Euthymia replace it with the Cataclysm and like the destruction of Khaenri'ah. Replace Kazuha with Tomo. In some of the scenes where Ayaka is shown, replace her with Ayato. The Inazuma soldiers are the Midoriya clan and they were fighting in the Cataclysm. Replace Ei where she was fighting Aether with the Unknown God fighting Makoto. That's all!!)

--------------------

Izuku looked at the 2 Kamisato right in front of him in disbelief. I mean who wouldn't, he was asked to be a godfather to someone's child! But he couldn't help feeling giddy and happy inside. Maybe he really likes the idea because of his own past, he idolized his Father and Mentor and saw them as his father figures so maybe that's why he was feeling giddy. He wanted to be like his Father and Mentor.

Picking up the papers he dropped and organizing said papers, he finally gave them a reply, "A-are you really serious? M-me as a godfather?" Sitting down on the chair he look at the two Kamisato in front of him and saw that they were looking at him like he was crazy.

Chuckling for a bit Kamisato Kaso, the wife of Kenji said her reason, "Well, let's see..." She started by counting on her fingers, "First off is that you are amazing with children and babies," She put up a second finger, "Second off, you gave this aura of kindness so it's easy to approach you and you know most Oni's are quite hard to approach," A third finger goes up, "Third off, from how Yuuma-chan brags about how amazing his Father is, I don't really know." She sarcastically said. She kept on going about how amazing Izuku can be as he was already blushing up a storm.

"Okay! That's enough Kaso-san!" Izuku blurted out as he get the message. He calmed down and smiled at how many good things the people of Inazuma say about him. "O-okay I accept... being a godfather to..."

"Ayato. His name is Ayato." Kaso and Kenji said at the same time with a smile on their faces. They were very happy that someone they trust can take care of their son if anything happens to them.

"I accept being a godfather to Ayato." Izuku proudly said with his most famous smile.

" Izuku proudly said with his most famous smile