It turns out she has a daughter

Xenovia and Irina walked behind Asia.

"U-um..." Asia turned around to look at the two ex-Exorcists. "I-is there something I can help you with?"

"...No, not really." Xenovia sighed while glancing at Irina who looked as lost as Xenovia felt. "I suppose we are just... lacking in direction."

"Ah, I believe the toilets are..."

"No, no, not that kind of lost." Xenovia hurriedly corrected Asia. "I mean... where should we go now? What should we do? If... No, I know that the words that Lady Phenix and the other devils said back in the swamp, about the God-ow being dead, are false. They must be. But, what should we do now? We can't go back to the Church as devils, we can't beg God-ow, for forgiveness... What are we to do?"

"Um, I figured I'd just follow Rias-sama's lead and stick to Issei... erm, Momon-san and follow their lead... Rias-sama isn't a bad person even if she's Devil, although she can be scary at times, and Issei-san was a good person, even if he was a bit... perverted." Asia shivered a bit. "Momon-san, um, I guess is a good person, but he's scary all the time so I don't really know... but I know Rias-sama will keep Momon-san in line, if he gets too out of hand."

"So, you're saying that we should just shut up and soldier, soldier?" Xenovia sighed. "Well, I suppose you're our 'senpai' in terms of being a devil, so I guess we should follow your lead... So, what do devils get up to in their free time? Massive orgies? Blood rituals? Murder-games? Corrupting the young and vulnerable?"

"No, nononono! Ehm, at least I don't think so." Asia blushed to her eyebrows and waved her hands wildly. "Ahem, erm, well, the massive o- o- oeh..."

"Orgies." Xenovia completed as Asia seemed to struggle getting the lewd word out of her mouth.

"T-those, um, I think some devils do have those... I-it seems it's pretty common for male Devils to have a ha- harem composed of their Peerage members... At least as far as I know..." Asia seemed incredibly troubled. "Auh, Riser-san, who was Rias-sama's, um planned husband had a huge ha- harem that he had made from his Peerage members..."

Xenovia sighed. Then corrected herself and sighed in a not-dreamy way. And blushed a bit. "A-anyway, that's a sin so I'm definitely not interested. Moving on. So, what should we do before Momon-san's planned training begins?"

"E-ehm, I planned on just walking around, getting to know this place..." Asia waved her hands at the wide hallways of the mansion.

"Some walking around? I guess that'd be good for clearing our heads..." Irina voiced her opinion for once. "Um, Asia-senpai?"

"Eeh?! J-just call me 'chan', Irina-san! I-I'm nowhere near experienced enough to be a 'senpai' for an Exorcist!" Asia waved her hands to Irina's direction, blushing wildly.

"Alright, as long as you call me 'Irina-chan' as well, Asia-chan." Irina nodded while smiling. "Ahem, can you tell me what sort of person Issei-san was like?"

"He... he was kind, and..." Asia continued describing her view of Issei Hyoudou to the two ex-Exorcists as they walked.