Chapter 21. Malfoy Manor

Ginny's POV

"Ginny." Draco called.

"Uh-huh?" I glanced at him.

"We better change. We're going to You-Know-What's in a hour and a half." Draco looked at me significantly.

"Yeah." I went to the bathroom to change.

On the way, I saw Harry and Luna sitting on a tree, talking. Harry's eyes seemed wet. I smirked. I hoped he realised that he would be crying over her dead body soon.

In the bathroom

I changed and I saw Ron laughing. Suddenly, a twinge of something like guilt sped through me. I ignored it and slapped myself mentally. I had already gone this far. I was not going back. No regrets, I told myself. With a great effort, I cast the invisibility charm on myself and walked past Ron.

Astronomy Tower

Draco nodded when he saw me. Similarly, he was wearing a billowing black cloak and a metal mask, with Dark Runes embroidered on the face plate. I took his hand and he apparated to the meeting place. With a jolt, I got a glance of the Burrow as I twisted and turned.

"We're there." Draco said quietly. The howling stopped and I felt the cool breeze blowing on my face. To my shock, I realised that this was Malfoy Manor, it's huge frame casting humongous shadows onto the dimly lit ground.

"Wow." Draco muttered. He was probably shocked at seeing his own house being used as a meeting place again.

But like the Malfoy that he was, he kept his cool and didn't panic, though I could see his eyes darken under his mask.