Chapter 23. The Meeting

Nobody's POV

"Lord Vadàdécès?" "Vadàdécès?" "What the hell?" Everybody gasped.

Lord Vadàdécès flicked his wand and everybody fell silent. "We are here today to discuss our goals and aims, and not to waste our time mumbling about every (he shut one of the windows with his wand) single (he shut another) thing." He slammed the last window shut.

"My Lord..." "We are sorry..." A dull murmur of asset rang across the room.

"We are here today to discuss" Vadàdécès paused; "our dear friend, Harry Potter."

They nodded.

"Firstly, where is he?"

"He is at Hogwarts." Ginny replied swiftly. "In seventh year."

Vadàdécès jerked his head slightly. "Does he have any close relationships with anyone?"

"Yes." Ginny responded. Excitement coursed through her. "A girl by the name of Luna Lovegood, his girlfriend, and also his two buddies, Hermione Granger, the mudblood, and Ronald Weasley, the blood traitor."

"Hm... you have some excellent information, Weasley." Vadàdécès nodded.

"My Lord, I no longer belong to the family of dirty blood traitors. My name is now Ginerva Impius." Ginny suddenly felt disgusted she was from the Weasley family.

"Lord Vadàdécès is proud of you for cleansing yourself." Vadàdécès smiled wickedly.

Ginny smiled.

"I also know, my Lord, that Harry Potter has a secret hideout in the Department of Mysteries, in the Time Room." Ginny smirked as people around the table gasped and whispered softly to one another.

"The Department of Mysteries?" Even Vadàdécès was interested. Ginny had struck gold.

"Yes, my Lord." Ginny replied eagerly.

"Where, Impius?"

"My Lord, he revealed that his secret hideout was behind the collections of Time-Turners, complete with a secret passageway. The password is unknown, but there is a certain amount of protection enchantments cast by Kingsley Shacklebolt, the Minister of Magic." Ginny smirked under her mask as Draco squeezed her hand in amazement and astonishment.

"Are you sure, Impius?" Vadàdécès asked.

"My Lord, I am very sure. The boy revealed it himself, and he seemed genuinely sure." Ginny said.

"If that is true, I must say that Lord Vadàdécès is pleased with you, Ginerva Impius." Lord Vadàdécès said.

Ginny smiled.

"Meeting dismissed."