Chapter 24. Drakey

Ginny's POV

"Are you listening, Miss Weasley?" Slughorn's booming voice aroused me from my trance.

"It's Impi- sorry, Professor." I had gotten so used to Vadàdécès saying 'Impius' that I had pretty much forgotten all about my Hogwarts name.

"Class dismissed." Slughorn said. I realised that I was the only one in the dungeon.

"What the- sorry-" I hurriedly gathered all my items and ran out of the dungeon. I had been thinking about what Vadàdécès had said, about how I needed to stalk Harry and continue to work as a double agent and also pass on useful information. I had probably made a good impression so I was rather pleased with myself. Even Draco seemed to give more respect to me.

I looked around anxiously, afraid that I might have lost track of Harry. But like usual, the gaggle of girls proved themselves useful. I only had to follow the shrill squeals of "That's him!" "Can we get your autograph?" to know that Harry was at the castle gates, about to go to Hogsmeade. He was holding Luna's hand, and they were probably going for a nice date together. I held back the thought of using Crucio on them, and I quietly caught up with them.

"Hey Harry!" I shouted. He looked at me curiously.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh, Luna and I are going to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop to have a drink." He said.

"Can I come too? Draco and I wanted to go there..." I held my breath.

"Draco Malfoy? Er-" Harry began.

"No, Draco has changed!" I cried, trying to get my face into a offended expression. "Surely you'll know that he's sorry for all his mistakes?"

"No, Ginny, you guys can come. We're happy to have you! The more the merrier." He shot a meaningful look at Ron, who looked absolutely revolted at having Draco for tea.

"Uh-actua-ouch-yeah, that's fine." Ron muttered, chancing a glance at Hermione Granger, who had stamped on his foot and now was looking at him significantly.

"Great!" I exclaimed. "I'll go get Drakey."

I headed back to the castle quickly, but I could distinctly hear Ron mutter "[Ron's favourite phrase]. Drakey?"