Chapter 25. Madam Puddifoot's

Ginny's POV

I soon came back with Draco and then we headed for Hogsmeade.

"Let's go." I said brightly, and all us couples went to Madam Puddifoot's.

"Morning, what would you like?" Asked the waiter.

We all picked our orders.

We chose a nice sky-viewed window seat, and we sat in the magically enlarged sofa.

"The view's pretty nice..." Lovegood said, resting her head on Harry's shoulder. I cringed.

"The sun looks really golden." She added. I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Yeah it is, Lu. Just like your hair." Harry muttered dreamily, brushing his hand onto her blonde waves.

Draco cleared his throat loudly.

"So Harry, did you hear about the rumours that the Dark had been recruiting?" I suddenly remembered my mission and hurriedly changed the subject.

"Hmm... yeah, I did. Kingsley told me the day before yesterday. They're targeting me for obvious reasons." Harry said lightly, but I could distinctively see his emerald green eyes darken.

"What?" I yelped, faking a horrified looked. "I hope you strengthened your hideout protection, right?" I lowered my voice.

"Er- Ginny- I think-" I saw him glance edgily at Draco, who was now engaged in a conversation with Zabini Blaise.

"Don't worry, he's fine. And plus, he's too busy to listen." I said quickly.

"Okay. Um- so Kingsley and Mcgoncgall casted a few protection enchantments, and I added new passwords that only a few of us know." He replied, still looking at Draco in the corner of his eye.

"I hope the passwords are secure?" I asked.

"Uh-yeah. They're mostly made up of Luna's creatures, that the new Death Eater's won't even dream of." Saying this, Harry chuckled.

I forced a smile, my heart thumping over what I had just heard.