Episode 7 - The musical attraction

Each of the students inside the music room were working in harmony to prepare their escape plan. Both Areum and Namra were moving the long table from the front of the room to the unfinished barricade. When the two female duo lifted the table and put the table upside down on top of the long table, they accidentally made a loud noise. 

“Hey. Keep it down. Be quiet” Wujin whispered to the two girls as he was alerted by the loud noise. Namra turned her body and looked down at the boy she likes as she mouthed the word sorry to him before fetching some chairs.

“Areum-ah. Help me tie this on the chairs and tables, so the barricade can stand long after the zombies swarm their way here. Can you go over to the other side of the barricade so we can tie them?” Hyeryeong asked the beauty after gathering all of the ropes.

“Sure.” Areum uttered as she walked her way toward the open gap at the end of the barricade to move to the other side of it to help the short haired girl tie the foundation of the barricade.

“They’re going to swarm all over it. So make sure to build a strong foundation.” Areum heard Joonyeong inform them as she walked past him to go over to the other side of the barricade to help Hyeryeong. Through the corner of her eyes, she could see that Daesu lifted the three seated bench over his head to look for a good spot to place them. 

“Over there. Fill in the empty spot.” The boy with glasses instructed as he pointed his index finger toward the empty spot. The black haired girl then reached the open  gap and instantly spotted Suhyeok was lifting the table alone, which made the thoughtful girl to help him. Once the two of them managed to place the long table on top of another table, Suhyeok gave the black haired girl a soft smile in gratitude. 

When the pathway was clear, Areum went to the other side of the unfinished barrier as the black haired girl accidentally jabbed her shoe against the edge of the wooden table, almost making her lose her footing. Luckily, Suhyeok was there to catch her as he wrapped his hands around her waist to stabilise her.

“Are you okay? Why did you fall this time?” Suhyeok asked as Areum could detect a teasing tone laced through his voice.

“Yah! I didn’t fall. I just didn’t see the edge of the table.” Areum uttered as she squinted her eyes toward the grinned boy. “It’s not funny.” The black haired girl mumbled to the tall boy.

“I know. It’s not funny. So be careful next time, okay?” Suhyeok advised as he placed her loose hair behind her ear. Nodding her head as a motion of understanding, the black haired girl then turned to look at Hyeryeong, who was pointing her index finger toward the ropes that she was holding on her other hand.

“I should go help Hyeryeong. We need to tie these barricades from falling apart.” Areum mentioned as Suhyeok nodding his hand in understanding. Removing his hands away from her waist, the tall boy watched Areum walk away from him to help Hyeryeong before he continued stacking the chairs and tables.

While the rest of the group of friends were busily stacking and tying the chairs and tables, Joonyeong was plugging the cord to the TV and unrolling the cord wires to their finished barricade while trying to avoid the growling zombies under the piano.

“It’s looking great.” Areum heard Daesu comment as the black haired girl, Namra and Hyeryeong were tying the barricades together. 

***********

Once the students of class 2-5 finished building their barrier, Areum and Onjo went to check the situation outside of the room. The white hoodie girl slowly opened the red curtain as the two female students immediately saw that the hallway outside of the room was crawling with zombies. The beauty heavily sighed when she saw the zombies outside the hallway and left Onjo behind as Areum decided to help Namra in making sure the chairs were securely tied to the table.