Notes

Hey guys, I'm sorry that it's not a chapter or something. You're probably wondering what this is so I'll try to explain it as short as I can.

So these past few days, I feel like I haven't done enough. I feel like this story is not going anywhere and that it's not good enough for you all. This story's really not that good, right?

I can't have that. I just really can't. You probably don't enjoy this story at all. I just want to let you know that I'd have to erase this story.

And I just want to say I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for dropping this on you and for leaving you like this. I really don't want to leave you like this but I can't handle having a story that you won't enjoy.

Plus, I believe that I have to say goodbye to you guys. I won't be making stories anymore.

Thank you for everything. I really had fun! Thank you for your endless support and love. We all had sad times and happy times and times where you want to kill me 😅

Thank you for the fun and for giving this baby some love. I'm so happy for your support.

I'm so glad to have the experience to write this story and for making all of you happy.

I'm really sorry.

I'm really sorry for pranking you for April fools day because it's currently April one here.

HA!

As if I'll leave without finishing this!! I need to finish this for me and for you! ಠ◡ಠ

You're probably so confused and mad and sad or all of the above or not at all XDXD

But in the end, we all know I'm kind and innocent 😌

Anyways *slowly hides behind a big boulder* now, don't get your pitchforks, Kay?

Don't kill me.

I'm the innocent one here.
I luv you (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃