Chapter 33 ( I regret)

I thought that my plan was so perfect that no one could interfere. I plan everything According to what happened in the past.

I make sure that Annie will drink the wine with the drug that was supposed to be for Aleana. I trap Annie with a simple method while Zen does what I asked regarding Annika because Annika isn't yet Familiar with Zen that's what I used to capture her. Annika might act to be the Salvista long lost lady but she isn't yet familiar to the Salvista People and I use that unfamiliarity so that she can lose her guard.

I did everything I could so that I could destroy Annika but why isn't it enough?!!

I made this perfect plan and I didn't expect that the person who would help her to escape was my dearest brother.

How could he save the person who only uses him to gain what she wanted.

" Catalina!" Pagtawag Ni Alisha. " Where are you going?" Hinawakan nito Ang braso Ni Catalina Ng akma itong aalis.

" I will tell him the truth. I will tell my brother how evil the person he wanted to protect so much!!" Sigaw na sagot Ni Catalina.

Alisha know that she needed to stop Catalina no matter what. Ang galit na nakikita niya sa mga Mata nito ay lubos na kakaiba sa Catalina na kilala nya.

She lost her composure. Alisha really wanted to Ask. Why did Catalina hate Annika so much?!! What did Annika do to make her hate her so much?

" And if you do that?! Will it solve the problem?!!"

" So!!" Natigilan si Alisha sa sigaw na yun Ni Catalina but she don't have any plan to let her go. " Do  I need to watch how he stupidly protect the person who will kill her in the end! Ha Alisha?" Ang kanina na galit na nakikita niya sa mga mukha Nito ay napalitan Ng lungkot at pagsisisi.

Why? What did I just see in Catalina eyes? What does she regret the most that it turns to this sadness?

" I can't Alisha." 

Her brother was the person who protected her as always. He would spoil her and give everything that she asked for.

Her brother is so playful yet he is also loyally loving Annika for all this year's and because of that Love my brother Cain Die!

How can I watch him commit the same mistake that will kill him in the end ?!

Flashback*

" I'm fetching you again Lil sis." Nakangiting bungad Ni Cain Ng Makita nyang papasok na Ang kapatid sa kotse. 

" Kuya what are you saying? it's kuya Carlos who's fetching us kaya." Pagtatama Ni Catalina Kaya Naman napakamot na Lang sa ulo si Cain. " It's the thought that counts." 

" What thought? you just wanted to see Annika." Pumasok na si Catalina SA kotse at umupo malapit sa bintana

Tila Naman kuminang Ang mga Mata Ni Cain Ng pumasok si Annika na tila nahihiya pa. 

Napakaganda pa Rin nito. Napakahinhin Ng kilos na tila isang mamahaling gamit na Hindi dapat hawakan para di masira.

" Look. I'm your second option talaga." Nagtatampo na turan Ni Catalina Ng Makita na Wala na sa kanya Ang atensyon Ng kapatid.