Chapter 32

In response I also just shrug my shoulders before we move on as a pair of jeans now get showed in front of my eyes.

———

I officially hate shopping.

I've been walking for hours now and my body is done.

Everything is throbbing in pain right now.

Security men have been coming by and picking up bags constantly since we weren't able to carry them all.

I'm really grateful for the things I've been getting but I do feel guilty about it.

I don't need so much, I'll never be able to wear it all.

I'm not even sure if I've seen everything that has been bought for me to wear.

When we got here we went up to the highest level of the mall where we went in every shop and got everything the guys thought I needed before going a level down and doing the exact same thing.

"That's 1376 dollars please" the cashier says.

My eyes widen

What the fuck did they put in that cart?

"Excuse me, what did you put in there?" I say bedazzled while looking at Ian and the twins.

"Just a necklace and a belt" Valerio says.

My eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

More than a thousand dollars for a belt and a necklace.

I think I'm going to faint.

I shut my mouth feeling quite overwhelmed as Alec pays.

Angelo takes over the bag from the cashier and gives it to a bodyguard who immediately walks away with it.

I follow Valerio as he walks out of the shop and quickly notice that the last store on this level is a lingerie store.

Oh okay

I do need underwear, I only have one pair but euhm....

I don't know.

Not even Ares has ever gone inside of a lingerie store with me.

It's best if I go in alone, I think.

What no, I'm not supposed to feel embarrassed about this.

Having and buying underwear is a completely normal thing.

I clear my throat and look up.

I decide to just walk inside and if someone follows me than that's okay and if they don't then still okay.

I start to walk inside and just right before I step in the store, I hear the boys follow me inside.

I didn't expect them to be so mature about this, well I did with most just not the twins I guess.