- 20 -

The newly awakened Poseidon asked inexplicably, and the sound of ice in the palace could be heard almost once a day.

However, it is not always the Haihuang who is called, he even designated Yuan Dingchen and Ling Mu.

Every time these people came back after being called, their expressions were quite bad.

Bai Zhu asked them many times, but all he got was deathly silence, and Ling Mu, who had been summoned two or three times, never mentioned it.

Regarding the sacrifice, it took them a day or two to realize that something was wrong.

It was obviously a sacrifice ceremony that started after the God of the Sea's divine power subsided and fell asleep.

Now that the God of the Sea has awakened, he shouldn't have continued the sacrifice, but he still asked the palace for a mermaid.

Although it was wrong, they had no room for resistance. Ling Mu was shocked at the awakening of Poseidon at first, but soon some slightly gloomy thoughts emerged from the bottom of his heart-if he can't get it, then everyone can't get it.

But later, what he saw and heard in the Sea Shrine made him reappear in his night dreams, and his eyes were red with discomfort when he woke up.

When he knelt in front of Poseidon for the first time, all he saw were two hazy figures behind the thin water curtain.

The mermaid was crying, but it was different from the pure annoyance in front of Ling Mu.

It had a nasal sound and a gentle sound, as if it was wrapped in honey, and occasionally hummed a few times at the end.

Poseidon was coaxing in a low voice, and the tone was like the deep sound of an expensive cello on the bottom of the sea, which was so soft that no one in the world dared to think about it. Ling Mu couldn't hear exactly what he was coaxing.

Until he walked out of the Sea Shrine, he still had no real sense of reality. In his mind, there was only the vague figure of a beautiful mermaid being hugged in a generous male chest.

He began to have insomnia all night, and for the first time he had the urge to escape, but he didn't want to see Gu Qi again.

But Poseidon seemed to “favor” him very much, and called him one after another.

Send exquisite clothes, food, or playthings. Where would Poseidon lack these things, but Ling Mu couldn't think of a reason for him to do so.

The second time I went again, the mermaid's cry became much lower, became intermittent, and a little hoarse.

It seemed that he had been bullied for a long time, and he could only overflow with pitiful weeping.

For the third time, Ling Mu clearly saw Gu Qi and the long tail of the dragon he had wrapped around Gu Qi.

Gu Qi's slender arm on one side hung on Jie Heyan's shoulders, her upper body leaned softly without strength, her beautiful eyes were blushing with crying, he half squinted as if he was very tired, and her eyes were wet and glowing.

I was so tired that I couldn't even make a sound, but my face was still beautiful and ruddy as usual, and my lips were slightly open.