- 1: Wife Omega -

Gu Yu felt that he had a shallow sleep, and the broad chest and slightly cooler temperature that he had become accustomed to disappeared.

The memory was not erased, he clearly remembered everything that happened in the previous world.

Including the time he spent in the Sea Shrine, how the dragon's long tail entangled his body, and how he cried in Jie Heyan's arms to the point of exhaustion, no matter how Gu Yu cried and said that he loved him, it would not help.

The Jie Heyan of the plot character of the Sea God Jiaolong is completely different from the previous calm and indulgence.

He has become unwilling to listen to Gu Qi's words, and repeated requests have almost reached the point of uncontrollable.

His words still seemed to ring in his ears. “It's useless to be coquettish, and the disobedient little mermaid will be punished. ”

“You can't let others touch you anymore, do you understand. ”

“Even if it's a foot, it won't work. ”

Gu Qi woke up from his memories, feeling a little hot on his face and ears.

My heart is also numb and itchy, which is very strange.

“...it's terrible. "

Gu Qing complained in a low voice, the feeling of soreness all over her body was still very clear in her mind.

I don't know when Jie Heyan will come to him. At this time, Gu Yu was sitting in a luxuriously decorated room, with a large mirror in front of her, clearly reflecting his appearance.

Gu Qi was taken aback by this appearance. A small face was painted with some strange colors, which was inexplicably awkward.

“Little master, how are you~are you satisfied with your makeup today? ”

A spherical machine is suspended next to the mirror, and a simple smiling face appears on the display screen on the surface.

Gu Qi stared at this little thing blankly, and sat like this for several minutes before fully understanding the world information and common sense systematically conveyed in his mind.

For example, the basic common sense of this interstellar world and the differentiation of human genders.

The cannon fodder role played by Gu Qi is an omega.

It is still an omega with a matching degree of almost 0. And this round gadget in front of you is an intelligent machine that can be used for face makeup.

Round and round let out a lost tone, and there was a crying expression on the small display screen.

Its mechanical body opened and stretched out a few small mechanical arms.

He took out a bunch of seemingly exquisite bottles and cans from his body.

“Good master, this is for facial cleansing. This is for eye and lip cleansing. This bottle is your commonly used essence. This one is the one you just bought and haven't opened yet. It's a famous brand of the empire...”