(April Fools Chapter/You can skip this😂)

[Misako's POV]

"Hey Misako-chan! The girls will be going to a karaoke, want to go with us?" One of my friends invited me while I prepare my things since it was already time to go home.

"Sorry, I got errands today but I'm good tomorrow."

"That's alright! Well, see you tomorrow then!" She waved her goodbye.

"See yah!"

I proceeded to head for the exit of the school. I usually just go by myself if there's no training. At this point, Nii-chan should still be in training. He didn't look so good earlier this morning but I hope everything's fine. Some time passed and I finally arrived home.

As usual, I would just settle my things, get changed and prepare some dinner for the family if mom is busy. I opened our speaker and I listen to my favorite music while I do my tasks.

"What should I prepare today? Nii-chan loves anything that Mom and I cook. Dad isn't picky either. Hmm... Maybe I should ask Nino-chan? They're pretty close, right? Yeah, maybe I can call her. Wait, but we're not even closed! Argh! Never mind! I'll just think of something."

Since I didn't call Nino-chan, I just cooked whatever came to my mind. I just made some miso soup and fried some pork cutlets. While cooking, someone knock on the door.

"Oh, maybe it Nii-chan. It's about time."

I opened the door to check who it was.

"Nii-chan! You're finally—"

[Andrei's POV]

"I wonder what happened with Takeji... He didn't look so good but he assured me that he can go home." I thought to myself while playing some games on my computer.

It's been a while and he hasn't messaged me yet. He usually just send me or Misako some message since we're that close and especially with what happened today. I think it would be best if I call Misako-chan. I tried to give her a call but she wasn't answering.

"I guess she's busy too. Oh well, back to playing I guess."

I continued to play with my computer since it's still a bit early for sleep. I just have some cup noodles on my side partnered with some crackers and water. That's enough to last me for hours. Another sleepless night again I guess.

Some time passed and I still can't get Takeji-out of my mind. I'm still worried about my friend.

"I guess I'll try to call him."

I tried to call Takeji and it finally ring. A couple of rings later, someone answered.

"Hey man, what's up? Are you at home now?"

"Sorry man, I'm at the Hospital. Fumia brought me he."

"Oh shit, what happened?"

"Doctor's said it was overfatigue."

"I knew there was something wrong. How are you doing now?"

"Feeling okay now. I guess I just need some rest. I was told not to miss my meals too."

"That's good to hear then. At least Naruki's there. Someone will take care of you. But be careful though!"

"What do you mean?"

"She might give you some 'other type' of care." I tried to tease him.

"You're on loudspeaker bozo..."