Introduction

She has angel's eyes,
Trapped soul, and,
Shattered wings.

Hooriya.

A, 21 years old, professional dancer. Born and raised in a brothel. A beautiful soul with a heart of gold. She was surviving through the shambles of her life. No family, no loved ones. Just a plain life where she was forced to crush her conscience and modesty, and dance in front of rich landlords just because she was born into this life. It was all good until her dignity was safe. Until she was untouched.

But life rhymes, but not the way we want it to rhyme.

A rich man showed interest in her. He asked for her one night but when he got to know she didn't sell her nights, he opted to claim her with force. And she retaliated in defense.

This small act to save herself brought her into the clutches of the vicious man.

Hamza Shah.

He was all seven of the deadly sins.
Hamza Shah, A, 29 years old ominous monster. A heartless man with piercing obsidian eyes that sends chills down her spine. He is a killer and a sinner with no remorse. His name alone causes terror to grip his enemy's heart. The man was apathetic, except the vicious man loves and respects his mom. He didn't need a distraction in his life. His goal was to eliminate all his enemies so his name would boom in the whole country and the sagas of his monstrosities would be whispered in every nook of the nation.

What will happen when a living, breathing distraction was restrained and hauled into his life. And that distraction came in the form of none other than Hooriya.

A girl with the name 'beauty of paradise' yet here she works as a whore in a brothel.

He knew he deserved a woman exactly like her. A sinner for a sinner.

But why did her eyes harbor such shyness and modesty which he hasn't even seen in those women who claimed to be so pure and dignified?

What would happen when he found it, she wasn't what he presumed her to be?

He will soon realize he wasn't worthy of her. A man like him couldn't ever have a woman like her. But it was all too late.

She will become his obsession.

His want.

His need.

The hell would freeze before he would let her go.

And if anyone dared to take his Hoor away from him. There will be...

CARNAGE.

She will become his beautiful destruction.