S. Gojo - Dominating Your Feelings

(I hate smut. I hate it. Anyway, here's some more smut.)

Gojo admits to himself that he's a fucking idiot. His excuse is that he tries to do so. Maybe it's not the best idea to spend his energy on riling you up and getting you mad at him, but he likes seeing you like that. He likes seeing you all bothered and annoyed with him. Relinquishing control to you doesn't happen unless your provoked.

Currently, he's really craving that feeling.

So that's why he's out on a friday night, getting tipsy at a bar with some friends instead of being home with you. This wouldn't be bad in general, but he didn't tell you he was going and didn't bother to reply to any of your texts as they came in.

It's not like Gojo wants you to get horribly pissed off, so he leaves a tad earlier then he usually would. He doesn't want to make you mad enough to where you ignore him, that wouldn't be fun at all.

After making his way back to your shared apartment, he tries to school his expression into a look of disheveled joy. This is to give the impression that he had a better time then he actually did.

Creaking the door inward, he lightly steps across the threshold and looks around the foyer to try and see where you are. Sure enough, your perched on a stool at the kitchen island, chin resting in your palm. Your eyes glance up at the sound of the door, eyes sharp as you gauge his appearance.

"Oh so you decide to come home?" You say, lifting your tone at the end.

"Yeah! Just decided to have some fun~" He replies, placing a hand on his chest as he wiggles off his shoes. He makes sure to keep a cheesy smile plastered on his face.

"That's nice. Who were you out with?"

"Just a couple buddies. We're all super close." He laughs a little at the end, making it seem like he has an inside joke he's not sharing with you.

You get up, walking over to the cupboard and grabbing two glasses from it. "I'm glad you had fun." You say flatly.

He stares at your back as you fill the glasses, a pout settling on his face. Walking up behind you, he places his hands on your waist, squeezing his body behind yours.

"Y/N~" He whines. "Aren't you mad with me? Don't you want to put me in my place?"

You ignore him, so he tightens his grip, falling to his knees and fully wrapping his arms around your legs like he's a child throwing a tantrum.

"I think you're lessening your chances by doing this-"

"Ohh, I forgot. There was also this girl at the bar. We talked for a little bit, she was super cool." He lies, looking up at you to see your reaction. When you don't move at all, he tightens his arms more.

"Gojo. Get off of me."

Harsh. Last name and everything.

"Don't be like that," He gives you a sultry look through his eyelashes. "I'll just go out with them again tomorrow if you really want me gone that bad."

You twist in his arms, squatting so that he finally releases you. You grab him by the hair, yanking his head back to force him to look at you.

"You want to be bad huh? You're a fucking brat, you know that." You whisper close to his face.

"And I know that you like it." He says smiling.

You tighten you grip on his snow white hair, shoving his mouth onto yours. He giggles into the kiss, the sound quickly dissolving into little grunts as you push him onto his back.

"The floor hurts~" He says, looking at you with discontent.

"It's what you deserve." You climb on top of him, grabbing his shirt collar. "I don't like it when you talk to other people like that. You're mine, right?"