03 : Happy April Fools!!

Three  days  had  passed  and  Roxana  still  remains  unconscious  while  Cale?  Cale  already  called  several  physicians.  Just  to  get  Roxana's  health  check. 

While  to  the  others.  It  was  clear  as  day  that  their  young  master  is  really  worried  towards  the  ladies  health  for  HIM.  The  TRASHY  YOUNG  MASTER  to  called  several  physician  and  even  going  as  far  as  threatening  all  of   the  physicians. 

•  •  • 

'It's  been  three  days  and  she's  still unconscious.  Is  it  because  of  the  God  of  Death?'  Cale  can  be  seen  sitting   in  the  garden  so  lost  in  his  thoughts.  Unaware  of  the misunderstanding  that  he  is  creating. 

"The  young  master  seems  to  be  in  a  deep  thoughts." 

"Why  wouldn't  he?  Three  days  had  passed  and  yet  the  lady  is  still  unconsicous."

"The  young  master  cale  go  even  as  far  as  calling  several  physicians  and  even  threatening them  if  something  was  wrong  with  lady." 

"The  young master-nim  must  be  really  love her...poor  young  master." 

Cale  was  umaware  of  the  maids  whispering  among  themselves.  When  all  of  sudden  Hans  came  running  towards  him  startling  him  in  process. 

"Young  Master-nim!  The  lady!  She's   already  awake!!"

Cale  immediatly  snapped  out  of  his  thoughts  before  quickly  standing  up  from  his  seat causing  his  chair  to  fall  back  behind  him.

"She  is?  Where  is  she!?  Quick!" 

Cale  immediatly  runned  towards  his  room  direction  before  leaving   the  others  with  another  misunderstanding  as   he  slammed  the  door  of  his  room  opened  with  a  loud  bang.

"Oh  My!  The  young  master  must  be  really  really  worried!" 

"To  think  that  the  young  master   would  even   literally  run  just  because  the  lady  has  finally  got  woken up!" 

"He must  be  feeling  relief...i didn't  know  that  the  young  master cale  could  act  like  that  towards  his  lover..!" 

"You  know  there  was  a  saying  'that  love  can  change  anyone.'  Must  be  what  happend  to  the  young  master  cale." 

•  •   • 

Roksoo  or  Roxana  had  gotten  woken  up  and  was  immediatly  face  with  an  unfamiliar  room.  Everything  was  expensive  she  could  tell. 

Roxana  sat  up  when  the  door  was  suddenly  opened  revealing  a  gingerhead  deputy  butler Hans.  Hans  was  shooketh  looking  at  her  as  if  he  suddenly  saw  a ghost. 

"...Hello?"  Roxana's  voice  cut  him  out  of  his  thoughts.  Before  hans  immediatly  run  out  of  the  room  shouting. 

"I  WILL  CALL  THE  YOUNG  MASTER-NIM!!" 

Not  even  a  minute  passed  by  when  the  door  was  suddenly  slammed  opened  with  a  loud  bang  making  Roxana   flinch.  As  the  door  opened  revealing  a  certain  redhead.

"God!  You're  finally  awake!" 

The  redhead  immediatly  run  towards  her  hugging  her  tightly.  Roxana  was  stunned.  It  was  kinda  weird  but  not umcomfortable.  She  coul even  feel  the  redhead slighly  trembling..?

She  then  lifted  her  hands  patting  cale's head.   As  Cale  finally  looked  up  to  her  pulling  away  from  the  hug. 

"Do  you  know  how  worried  i  was???" 

Cale  was  frowning  yet  his  reddish  brown  eyes  we're  looking  at  her  with  full  of  worries.  And  Roxana  was  rather  caught  off  guard. 

'Are  you  sure  that  he  was  the  trash  cale  henituse??  He  looks  nothing  like  trash!  Heck!  Look  at  him!  He  rather  looks  like  a  worried  puppy..!?!?' 

Cale  Henituse  was  known  for  being  a  trash  but  looking  at  him  right  now.  The  redhead  teenager  infront  of  her  wasn't  anything  like  trash. 

THE  CALE   HENITUSE.  infront  of  her  looks  like  a  big  puppy  with  droopy  ears  and  doe  eyes  full  of  worries  for  his  owner. 

•  •  • 

Where  there  are  sheeps  the  wolves  are  never  very  far  away.