snowflake ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ julieta & fem!reader

mother!julieta x suicidal!daughter!reader
platonic angst to fluff
tw: self-h4rming, blo0d, s***idal thoughts, sh4rp objects
requested by: cynthiamatulac

plot: you have cryokinesis as your gift and being julieta's eldest daughter, you sure do have a lot on your shoulder, it's like having each of your sister's problems on you.. from needing to carry everyone's burden, needing to be as perfect as always, and to neglection.

not knowing what to do and how to comfort yourself, you chose to hurt yourself as a coping mechanism to not fall apart, this wasn't a good idea as julieta caught you in act.

|||

Your breath staggered as you sat in the middle of your room.

Your feet had been glued down your ice floor as it didn't bother you, you were used to it. 

You buried your head down your knees that was pressed up against your chest. 

You promised yourself, this was the last time you'd use your powers for yourself..

but you just couldn't stop..

You couldn't control yourself.. you couldn't stop yourself anymore..

Your warm tears that went cold frozen flew down your cheeks. 

You stared down at your pale cold hands as snowflakes formed around them, making a sharp ice dagger.

You hesitantly but quickly positioned the sharp tip of the dagger to your wrist, the cold pointy tip made contact of your old still-fresh scars as you silently winced.

A cut was seen yet again. 

Blood dripped down your wrist and to your ice floor, the tip of the ice dagger was still making contact with your opened cut. 

You could feel the melting ice entering your cut.

The fresh blood soon lingered a stinky metallic smell as it had filled up that empty black hole inside your chest again. 

You winced once again, but soon wiped it off, blood had spilled everywhere as you looked down your ice floor. 

As soon as you saw your reflection...

It ticked in you again, your thoughts piled up once again. It started running on its own. 

You could no longer control them.

You grip on your dagger tightened as you aggressively and continuously sliced your wrist, screaming simultaneously. 

"Y/N!! NO!!" 

Julieta slid down your bloody ice floor but she didn't care as she attempted to feed you an arepa.

You didn't even hear her knock nor open the door.