A New Life || 03

«jungkook: 05yo»
«aera: 03yo»

jimin is a member of a world famous group, bts. (jimin's surname will be jeon pls 😭 it's jeon in the whole book)

___

"jimin-ah, think about it again, do you really wanna do this?"

jimin nods, making the elder sigh defeatedly for the n'th time after asking the same question again as if that would change jimin's answer. but the man was firm on his decision, leaving the rest of the members and the agency to panic after him once he announced he wanted to have kids.

having a genuine interest in the matter and with a lot of due concern, the leader asked him if he had a girlfriend that he wanted to marry. jimin said no, and the members gulped in fear, imagining just how mad the agency was about to get if jimin had already married someone. but when jimin denied that either, all that the boys could do was frown in confusion for none of them knew any magic that would bring jimin children without actually getting intimate with a person having a uterus. and as far as their brain allowed them to ponder, they knew no woman who jimin was that close to. he just had a lot of boys in his life.

that lead to the a third conclusion. jimin might have married a guy and now wanted to have kids! before taehyung asked him to confirm their thoughts, jimin had already killed the curiousity claiming that he wasn't dating anyone of any gender and he certainly wasn't married either.

"then how and why the fuck do you wanna have kids out of nowhere?!" taehyung had groaned, grabbing his best friend by his shirt, staring at him with a deep frown as though he was close to declaring the man crazy. that was when jimin showed him a paper— an advertisement template of an orphanage.

the members couldn't process it clearly until jimin, himself, told them how he went there a few days back to make donations and met some kids, all ranging from a few months old to sixteen or seventeen years old. realising that those kids were devoid of families and weren't being given the love and care they deserved, he decided he would adopt one, for he too, was lonely at home, not having anyone to hug him after a bad day or tell him numerous stories to make him smile.

taehyung, hoseok and jin had agreed right away, and their support showed through their wide smiles and the tight hugs they wrapped jimin with, making him smile thankfully. however a bit concern came from namjoon, yoongi and their manager, who weren't sure if they could do this or not. being an idol, especially in a group which is rising at it's peek right now, was a matter that deserved as much thinking as that can be done.

nonetheless the manager had agreed two days before the adoption day, saying if jimin wanted this and was sure of his actions, then no one else has the right to tell him otherwise. namjoon and yoongi agreed too, but their worry never lessened for jimin, who kept consoling and assuring them that he would manage everything.

"okay," namjoon sighs anyway, knowing there's barely anything left to do as the car stops in front of the orphanage that stole a part of jimin's heart. namjoon follows him out along with jin and walks towards the entrance, preparing himself for the big day as if he was going to adopt kids in place of jimin for he looked way more stressed than the younger.

"hyung, it's alright," jimin chuckles, glancing at the taller males, noticing how one of them is only trying not to freak out and the other one is trying to contain his wide smile as his eyes land on little kids playing in the backyard.

they enter into a hallway where there are a few people already, looking around and some talking to the children, while jimin makes his way towards the main office, earning confused looks from his hyungs. still the two don't question and follow him quietly between children and only children.