Drama

Ashly stood behind him as he bent down to help me pick up the fallen snacks. Probably to run off with them. I said nothing as we gathered the wasted treats from the moist soil, and turned to leave. no eye contact, no exchange. I was extremely tired from all the excitement and just wanted a good book, some hot coco, (who cared if its summer hot coco is the best don't lie to me you do it too), as well as a good long nap.

-TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY-

   "Y/n its your shift get off your nose out of that book- wait is that my journal?" Andres glared up at me from my perch in the tree. Crap I'm dead. "no." I am a terrible liar. we both know it is his journal. "Don't make me come up there." "you'll break the tree!" "does it look like i care." "about Luisa." " thATS IT!!!" "CRAP!" i ran like a headless chicken. i raced to the cafe where mom was waiting to put me to work. i had long chucked my brother's journal into the grass, and had almost knocked Camilo down while running from my brother. hehehe.

   as soon as i entered the cafe my brother was deterred. he didn't want to end up serving  an extra shift so he walked off giving me a fiery glare. after about thirty minutes of sweeping and cleaning as well as dishwashing, the bell rang, alerting me to a customer. Camilo. oh goody. "can i help you?" i ask, trying to be nice for the sake of helping put food on the table. "Yes," he replies, playing the kindly customer, " two hot coco's please, as well as a churro." "make that two please." Ashly said, entering the cafe, and sitting down with him. well this just got... dramatic. (dun dun dun.) 

    the walls of the kitchen were thin, so i knew that the moment i was out of sight Ashly started talking crap. "her 'merchant' father? yeah rumor has it he has three other woman on the side." i fumed, but stayed silent. little did i know that the churros my mother had cooked up came with a salty surprise in revenge. Camilo, was dumbfounded. i could tell he was uncomfortable, and due to me having a soul, i pitied him. a little. they were clearly on a date, and one does not expect that they would start badmouthing their server. i brought out the food and left. only to be brought back by a screech and a wail from Ashly the traitor. "SALT!!! I TASTED SALT! SHE REPLACED SALT WITH SUGAR!" camilo was trying not to laugh and i couldn't blame him. she looked red in the face, and was hopping up and down on her chair. he took a bite of her churro and claimed he tasted nothing. mama must've used my favorite trick. one bite salty, the rest sweet. "YOU," she whirled on me and launched herself at me. she began hitting, scratching, and pulling hair. crap-head.

    it was a good thing was reading this book on a small martial artist, otherwise i would've been toast. I hooked her ankle with my foot and yanked. she fell flat on her back and i knew i had no time to waste. i scrambled onto her, hooking both of her legs, and holding her head in my elbow pit. the other arm i used to pin her dominant hand to my side. control and exhaust. camilo was frozen in shock. i said aloud to explain, "its amazing what you can learn from a book." if you can read Ashly, i added in my mind. my mother had grabbed a broom to deter any intruders or villain when she bust out of the kitchen, however, she saw me, on top of a girl, in a sort of forced cuddle fest, while she screamed in my ear. camilo looked like he was about to pass out. i waited for him to say i started the fight but instead he sat down in his chair, looking like he might throw up, and said, "y/n is there out of self defense," and promptly passed out. poor guy. 

    wait, did he just, defend me? No. he just realized Ashly was in the wrong. yes thats it. but they were on a date? I don't think it is common to rat out your date.  "Chill Ashly." she was still trying to yank at my hair. and while flailing to escape, she knocked over a table, and i rolled us out of the way. "YOU SH_THEAD" she screamed in response. i didn't have time for emotions. logic and instinct were all that was left. so much for hot coco and a nap.

The comments so far have given me encouragement and so much happiness! thank you for all the support! I relay appreciate all the love and the comments! I hope this chapter was worth the wait! I will try to update as much as i can, but it will be a bit random. still on Thursdays though. :) hope this chapter was worth the wait! The love i have been getting in the comments almost made me cry. i can't stress how much i love you guys. i thought about deleting this story but then i read the comments and i was legit like, "the show must go on, for the audience dost actually enjoy this." why? no clue. love you guys. sleep well and drink plenty of water!

:)