♣️17.

" Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh , kaha shuru kaha khatam " Karan looked at her softly as she sang the song along while he drove the car . She stopped singing when she saw him staring at her . She asked him in gestures what? and he just shook his head and smiled .She was his bundle of joy . At times it shook him that how much had changed while with him . She was so aloof and uptight in the beginning . But as they graduall fell more and more in love ,he saw new and childish sides of hers everyday .

********

"you know you didn't have to come straight after a hectic shoot schedule .  right ? " She whispered to him softly as he came and took a seat beside her .
" i wanted to . You are saying as if you don't come visit me on sets even at midnights qfter your work " He whispered back and looked infront on the stage. It was annual awards , The Lawyers Awards , in which Teja's law firm was nominated and invited . He was extremely  proud of her . Though  she said  that it was okay yet he knew she wanted him to be there.
Teja grinned , blush appearing on her face . He had a hectic shedule so she had refused him to come , yet he came . Even if she didn't show  it on the outside , it meant a lot to her. Her family wasn't here to see her get an award , if she gets one that is , but finally someone was to cheer her over her vicotory

********

" I can't believe you managed to force me go grocerry shopping with you " He murmured  as they walked towards a
the left aisle .
" Aadat dal le sunny , you are gonna do a lot more things with me " She kept a packet of poha in the basket .
" Oh , you don't even have any idea of the things i wanna do with you " He went closer ,his chest touching her back
"or the things i wanna do to you " He whispered huskily in her ears , placing a chaste kiss there sending shivers down her body .
" I do " She turned , her face just a few inches apart , she kept her hands on his neck. " Believe me , I do " Her voice a mere whisper as she ran her hand sensously from his neck to where his heart was , her intense eyes not leaving his filled with passion .

************