Chapter 13

Y/n POV

Mia:"You seem happier than usual kid."

I hear Dwarf Mommy say to me as I sit at the counter eating a strawberry cake May made for me.

Ryuu:"He now has a girlfriend, I think thats why."

Syr:"Really?!"

Sensing someone about to hug me I jump onto one of the wooden beams in the ceiling with my strawberry cake and look down to see Anya pouting up at me.

Anya:"Comewn nyon, nyi wannya hug nyu meow~!"

I just stick my tounge out at her and continue eating the cake.

Lili:"Y/n!"

"Yeah?"

I ask Lili who just walked into the Hostess.

Lili:"Can you help me shop for a pack? The minotaur ripped my old one."

"Sure."

I hop down from the beam beside her. I feel Anya approaching me but before she could hug me Lili pulls me into a hug away from her. Accidentally shoving my face between her breast.

'So soft.'

Lili:"Mine."

I hear her say and I can only imagine she's glaring at Anya.

Ryuu:"Lili, not that I think he minds, but your currently smothering him."

Lili gasp looking down to see her arms wrapped around my neck keeping my face between her breast.

"This is nice."

Came my voice muffled.

Lili:"Pervert!"

She yells while pushing me away and putting her arms around her boobs protectivly.

I walk up to her and grab her hand and walk out of the Hostess with her and hear Syr say something that makes me blush.

Syr:"Remember to use protection!"

_____________________

Timeskip Brought to you by Lofi Beats
_____________________

"Is this pack good?"

I ask Lili holding a green one thats the exact same like the one that got destroyed.

Lili:".....I like it!"

Lili hugs me and I pay for the pack and we then go to her apartment and she starts to put things inside of it while I sit on her bed sharpening my knifes and scalpels.

Lili:"Y/n what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"Are we not going into the dungeon?"

Lili:"Bell needs new armor and is going shopping for some with his advisor tomorrow."

"mmm I dont know."

I flop back onto the bed as I finish sharpening the last scalpel. I feel Lili flop down beside me.

Lili:"Well I dont know either."

Theirs a silence as I turn to look at Lili and lay my head on her stomach.

"You're really soft."

Lili:"Your hair is soft."

She says while running her hands through my hair.

"When Syr said use protection she meant with sex right?"

I ask Lili looking up at her. I see her face looking down at me through her cleevage and its turning red.

Lili:"Y-Yes."

Theirs a silence as I get up and hover my face over her while looking into her eyes.

"Your eyes are really pretty."

Lili:"So are yours. A beautifyl mix of green and yellow."

She says with a hand on my cheek with her thumb rubbing under my eye. Slowly leaning in our lips meet in a tender kiss slowly increasing in intensity.

_______________

Timeskip brought to you by you using your imagination
_______________

Sleepily I get up and rub my eyes and look around to see I'm in Lili's bed. Lili is sleeping peacefully but I notice she doesn't seem to have a shirt on.

Curiousity taking over me I lift the cover to see that she only has a bra and underwear on. My face starts to burn as I stare at her boobs.

'Bad Y/n! Bad Y/n! Those thoughts are filth!'

Internally yelling at myself while shaking my head I lay back down with my back to Lili. I am brought out my thoughts when she hugs me pressing her boobs into my back, and for some reason I just now notice im in my underwear.
(To answer, they only did it in your mind)

'No filth. No filth. No filth. No filth.'

I keep thinking trying to keep the thoughts from my mind as Lili spoons me. Her warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

___________________________________________________
Chapter End

____
Short Chapter I know. But unfortunately I may need to take a break from writing Danmachi fanfics. So this story may slow in updates.