SUNGCHAN - When you helped a Mafia and he fell for you but it's a forbidden love

( 3/3 )

"Change now" Sungchan said as he pulled you into his room harshly.You hissed in pain while trying to get off from his grip.

"Fine!! Look away!!" you yelled at him and he smirked."Why should I? You're my wife.I have the right to see you" he furrowed his eyebrow and you bit your lips.

"But you need to have my consent.It's wrong without it" you spoke up and he leaned over to you.

"Consent has never been seen in my mafia dictionary? CHANGE NOW!" Sungchan gritted his teeth as you stared at him with rage eyes.

"Okay" she took off her clothes not looking away from his stare.You left in undergarments as he looked away before throwing you some clothes.

"Come down and don't fucking tell anything to anybody or you'll be dead by tonight" he slammed the door closed and you dropped to your knees on the floor.

"Why did he change?" You asked confusedly as you sighed.You knew you still love him but you couldn't accept his sudden change.

After the dinner, Sungchan was in his gaming place while you were in his bed.

He was playing the game minding his own business when you received a call.You picked it up and he quietly moved his left headphone.

"Hello Yoshi?"

Yah! You didn't tell me that you're married?!

"Oh uh sorry about that.It's just forced"

You eyed Sungchan who was looking like he was into the game but the truth was he wasn't.

Tch tch that's okay.CALL ME IF YOU GET A BABY

"YOU BITCH YAH!!"

You yelled at him while Sungchan silently chuckled.He put back his poker face when he heard you muttering a sorry.

"Why should you? You're talking with your boyfriend.Not my problem" he said coldly as he focused on the game again.

"He's not m---" someone cut you before you could finish."Yah Sungchan we have neon code!!" Shotaro yelled as he barged into the room.

"Oh sorry there!! I'll borrow your husband!!" Shotaro said to you as he ran to Sungchan and pulled him out from the gaming seat to the sudden mission.

"YAH YAH FINISH THAT FOR ME!! MAKE SURE YOU WIN!! I'LL COME BACK AND CHECK IT" Sungchan yelled throwing you the white controller.You looked at it confusedly and back to his screen.

"Aish!!" you went to the seat and looked for the tutorial."Is it this one?" you mumbled pressing one of the button.The player received a point.

"Oh!! Tch tch easy!! Let's go first try!!"

-----

"YAH YAH TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER THERE!!" Sungchan yelled pushing his men towards the dangerous cliff where the drug dealer was standing threatening to commit suicide which could let the lose for both sides.

"I SAID STEP AWAY!! I AM NOT GIVING THE RECIPE IF YOU COME CLOSER!!" he said as he took out the note of cocaine's strongest recipe that every dealer wanted and put it to the cliff.