| Ch. 5 |

*Time Skip*

After they took Hyeon-Ju to the hospital, we all walk back to our classroom.

"What happened to your hand?" Su-Hyeok says worried. I look at my hand.

"Nothing it's just a scratch" I say walking faster to class. "Y/n I-" I hear Su-Hyeok say from a far distance.

I finally go in and walk to my desk. Suddenly all my classmates come rushing towards me,

"Is she okay?! What's wrong with her?! Is she dying? How is she!? Where is she anyways?" All of them say at once.

Mrs. Park and the others come in, "Students back to your seats now!" Mrs. Park yells out loud. Everyone goes silent and they all walk to their desks.

Su-Hyeok walks to his desk which is next to mine. I grab my earbuds from my desk and put them in. I start humming the song while reading my math book.

I continue to flip through the pages and then everyone gets up and walks out except Su-Hyeok and I.
I take my earbuds out and walk out. Suddenly a hand grabs me. I turn around and see it's Su-Hyeok,

"Look Y/n I'm really sorry-" I cut him off, "For what?" I say to him with a confused look.

"I-I'm just worried about you-and I don't want you to get hurt." He says in a soft soothing voice.

I start blushing a bit, "It's fine, I worry about you too y'know" I say looking down at the floor, "Can we go to lunch now? I'm starving" I say laughing.

"Yeah, Yeah let's go then" I hear him say. We both are walking to the cafeteria while we talk about things in life.

*Quick Time Skip*

After I grabbed my tray of lunch, I walk and sit with I-sak and On-jo.

"Hey Y/n!" I-sak says smiling. "I'm sorry about what happened-" I interrupt I-sak before she finishes her sentence, "It's okay, we already talked about this anyways" I say to her.

I look over at the table where Su-hyeok, Cheong-san, Gyeong-su and other two boys sitting there. I stare at Su-Hyeok, "His smile is everything" I say, then I realize I said that out loud.

"Who's smile?" On-jo says laughing a bit, "I- Uh no one's!" I say laughing nervously, "Mhm no one's smile huh?" I-sak says looking at me. I continue eating my food.

"So? Who do you like?" On-jo says looking at me. I immediately drop my chopsticks, "No one?" I say blushing.

"Y/l/n Y/n! You have to like someone at least!" I-sak says looking at me.
"Fine! I do. Is that enough information for both of you?" I say while looking at both of them with a annoyed face.

"And? Who is it?" On-jo said while staring at me with serious face,
"It's Lee Su-Hyeok, now stop asking more questions please."

"What!?" I-sak says standing up astonished. Everyone looks over, including Su-Hyeok, "Hush you moron!" I say while making her sit down again.

(I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. It didn't take long to write it lol. I was gonna keep writing, but I figured out that the chapter would be to long-)

Creator: @OfficialAOUADstories