Chapter 27

Amelia woke up the next morning and she was bummed out when Cindy said that she could not see her. She would be alone but that was also a good thing.

She showered and wore shorts and a tank top when she heard Mason leave, he must have had plans today. Amelia lazed and grazed the whole day.

She watched Netflix and when it was eleven at night she switched off the indoor lights and left the outside lights on. She went to her room and shut the door.

She looked up at the ceiling and she pondered, but she snapped out of her revenue when she heard the front door opening and Mason came in she presumed. She heard him get into his room and the door shut.

A few minutes later the door opened again to his room, and she heard a knock on her door. Her heartbeat widely, what did he want at this time?

Amelia got up and opened the door, Mason was just in long sweatpants without a shirt on and his hair tussled. Amelia fought the urge to scan him and she looked at his face mainly,

"What's wr...."

Before Amelia could finish her sentence, Mason's lips were on hers. He kissed her with so much intensity that she momentarily forgot the labels that she had tried so much to put on them.

Amelia put her hands on Mason's bare chest and kissed him but she kept on thinking about how he was her brother's best friend. She would pull and push him so much as she was fighting against herself.

Amelia finally pushed back and was heaving, "Mason we can't there is much that is at stake."

"Don't overthink it, do as you wish Amelia."

Mason leaned down slowly and Amelia gave in the minute his lips met hers, she put her hands around his neck and gripped his hair.

It seemed as if Mason loved her response as he pulled her fully in his arms, she felt every single different bump that made her female and him male.

Mason's one hand went to her backside and he cupped it, Amelia reacted by inching herself closer until she could feel his hard-on her.

Mason's other hand went to her neck and he tilted it his lips went from her mouth to lick her neck. He licked and he sucked at the same time.

Amelia let out a moan, she couldn't hold it in anymore. Mason lifted her up and kicked the door shut. He placed her on the bed and he was on top of her. He went back to her neck and sucked some more.

His other hand went to her tank top and touched her swollen breast, his hand slid underneath her top, and he unclasped her bra. Amelia sat a bit upright when his hand went to take off her tank top. He slid off the tank top and discarded the bra at the same time.

Amelia was blushing at the fact that she was now topless in front of him and wondered what he was thinking. She looked at him and saw that his eyes were looking at her as if she was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen.

Mason kissed her and they lowered themselves again, Mason kissed down until he was at her breasts and started to kiss and suck on them which left  Amelia arching her back.

His other hand went to her other breast had he started to gently twist her nipple. Amelia was twisting and turning at his touch, he definitely knew what he was doing. She on the other hand was just receiving it, and Mason was walking her through it very well.

Mason went lower to her abdomen, and lower until he was hovering over her lady part. He slid off her pants and underwear at the same time and she was now left fully exposed to him.

He started by licking her thighs and going higher and higher until he had reached her ladypart, he started to trail wet kisses which left Amelia squirming.

His one hand held her still and his other started to rub on her lady part as kissed it in circular motions. Amelia was panting so much as Mason worked, his two fingers slid in and trusted slowly.

Amelia moved to match his rhythm, she wanted more and more. Mason took out his fingers and he lifted her up, she helped him take off his shirt. She kissed his upper torso and she heard Mason moan.

Amelia was trying her best but she didn't know much about it, Mason shrugged off his pants and discarded his underwear, he was too stark naked.

Amelia was hesitant to grab his member but Mason took her hand and she clutched it, he was huge and it felt hot in her hands. She followed his suit of going up and down and soon she was using both her hands when let go.

Amelia went faster and saw how Mason was grunting so much,

"Enough, I want to be inside of you," said Mason.

"Yes," Amelia leaned back and opened her legs, Mason went in between, "I'm going in."

Amelia nodded, and Mason lowered himself in, Amelia let out a scream mixed with a moan. It felt too good, Mason had filled her up so much more and he started to move.

Amelia was letting out soft cries of pleasure, and Mason moved faster, and Amelia thought she would lose it. He was pumping her so fast that she felt full everywhere.

He held her closer and he moved more until they both climaxed and he fell on top of her. They were both tired and drifted off to sleep.

When Amelia woke up the next morning, She opened her eyes to only find Mason gone.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava