| Ch. 8 |

"What if we look for a phone, then we could call for help" I hear Cheong-san say. Everyone nods and starts looking.

I stay by the window staring outside. All I could think about was my Omma, but On-jo did say, "Don't lose hope" Maybe she's right. I hear someone approach me from behind, "Are you okay?" I hear Su-Hyeok say.

"Yeah.." I said quietly. Su-Hyeok went beside me and looked outside the window, "We should help them look" I say.

"Alright" Su-Hyeok said while looking in people's desks. I go and look, but nothing..

"I found one! But it's locked.." I hear I-sak say. Everyone runs over to I-sak, "Whose is it?" I ask.

"It was in Yeong-ju's desk" I hear I-sak say. Cheong-san's attention goes to the door, "She's there! Give it to me" Cheong-san says pointing at Yeong-ju.

Cheong-san runs over and holds the phone out near Yeong-ju's face, "Hold it closer, you moron!" Su-Hyeok said yelling.

Nothing happens and the room is quiet, "You don't need to unlock it to make emergency calls," On-jo says annoyed.

"Hello? I'm at Hyosan High School. There's zombies and they turned everyone into zombies." Cheong-san says nervously.

"You can't say zombies! Or they won't believe you" On-jo says standing in front of him.

"Then what?" Cheong-san says hesitating. I put both of my hands on my face, "Oh Cheong-san, when will you learn to say things clearly?" I say to myself.

"They're not exactly zombies, but they're something like that" Cheong-san said walking around nervously.

"This isn't a prank! Everyone's...Anyway come quick." Cheong-san says hesitating.

The call ended and all of us are exhausted, "Are they coming!?" I look over and see it was Na-yeon who said that.

*Your Mind*
"Na-yeon and I never really got along. Gyeong-su and Na-yeon DID NOT get along AT ALL. They always fought and Na-yeon would act like she was the victim. Which that got Gyeong-su in trouble A LOT of times.."

I lean against the wall, then Na-yeon comes walking over to me, "Hey, do something! You really think sitting there and not helping is an option!?" She said complaining like a 3 year-old.

I stand up, "What do you want me to do then? Go out there? You can do that yourself " I say giving her a rude look.

"How dare you!" She says, suddenly she pushes me back. I look for something nearby to hold on to, but there's nothing..I feel someone catch me right before I fall on the ground

"Are you okay Y/n?" Su-Hyeok says looking at me. We make eye contact, but then he starts walking to Na-Yeon.

"How dare you push her?! She did nothing to you-" I interrupt Su-Hyeok.

"Su-Hyeok it's fine, it's not a big deal I'm okay.." I say whispering to him. Su-Hyeok grabs my hand and pulls me away from Na-yeon..

(I try to update everyday for you guys :) I hope your enjoying my story. Sorry if this chapter is mostly about finding a phone)

Creator: @OfficialAOUADstories