A golden springtime (Zhongli Genshin)

!A/N! Lol here we go again me being lazy again ╥﹏╥

Half-dragon emperor Zhongli x afab Reader

Owner: kaeyatic

Words: 3,098

Warning includes: There is no pronouns for reader but they are afab, reader is a concubine, emperor au, slight angst, some guizhong x zhongli, monster-fucking, zhongli has some patches os scales, horns and fangs, tongue fucking, zhongli’s tongue grows, cunniligus, breeding, dick bulge, zhongli has a unique dick, marking, mention of blood, size kink, full nelson, overstimulation, dacryphila, implied size kink, reader passes out

Summary: After being gifted with immortality after being exchanged to becoming one of the emperor's concubines, you noticed he is acting very strange this springtime

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

The empire known as Liyue was an extremely prosperous nation, holding many luxuries as trade seemingly thrived. The emperor, Zhongli, was always celebrated, triumphing and gaining more land, more gold and more commodities for his people.

He was ethereal, untouchable to so many people. People couldn’t believe he was human, but only a few people on the other side of the large pearly gates of his palace knew otherwise. Regardless of his humanistic face and body, a dragon lay underneath it—strong, powerful, and unforgiving.

“Pardon, the emperor, has requested to see you. He’s currently in his chambers,” a servant murmured towards you. His esteemed secretary, Ganyu, gave you a small smile. She was always timid and reserved, doing her tasks to perfection regardless of whatever ridiculous request other concubines would ask of her. As a sigh escaped your lips, you nodded your head getting up from your place at your desk.

Although the emperor has thrived for years, the blood staining his hand had known heartbreak and hurt. The emperor once had a wife—the beautiful, kind, collected Guizhong. She did her best to let the culture of Liyue thrive as Zhongli focused on his countless battles. Art, calligraphy, music, dance—Liyue owed a lot to her.

The sweet white-haired empress fell ill though, a disease unknown and incurable despite the many doctors Zhongli commissioned from around the world. It was said, he refused to be there when she took her last break, soft ruby eyes of her going dull.

In order to get worried nobles and artisans off of his back, Zhongli soon created the concubine system. Beautiful women from the various regions of Liyue soon flocked and decorated the once barren palace. Still, Zhongli did not indulge them—hiding away in his studies. It had been a millennium since her passing, and yet he closed the world and his heart off.

You were sure why you were chosen as a concubine either. You were from Liyue, only a traveler that was down on their luck. As you were on the ground, trying to recover some strength from walking hours—golden laid down on you. His expression was unreadable, his hand reaching out towards you.

And you took it without a second thought, not once fearing the monster in a human disguise.

Instead of rags, lay fine silk covering your form. Instead of dirt, jewels decorated your body. Instead of mortality, you were blessed to be immortal. You even had specialized servants there to listen to your every need.

And like the others, he did not touch you once in all these years.

“Thank you for letting me know Ganyu, I’ll be on my way,” you replied. As you left your abode, the halls of the palace seemed more deserted than usual. It always seemed to have someone hanging out there, drinking wine, chatting, etc.—yet none of that could be seen. Your stomach churned as you headed towards the east wing of the estate.