royl, moon knight

TITLE: roylLOVE INTEREST: steven grantOC: mikayla grayson FACECLAIM: candice patton YEAR: season 1 (MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD)STATUS: open

TITLE: royl
LOVE INTEREST: steven grant
OC: mikayla grayson
FACECLAIM: candice patton
YEAR: season 1 (MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD)
STATUS: open

DESCRIPTION
in which mikey grayson helps her best friend understand the other voice in his head

or

in which Marc and Mikey discover the secrets of the Egyptian Gods and the Grayson family

SUMMARY
Mikey and Steven have known each other for years. A casual and memorable twenty something years of friendship.

Growing up and moving to the streets of London living in the same apartment building, the two had never been separated.

Two pees in a pod, living and working in the same city, same building, right across the hall.

Mikey became a journalist, a well known one too. Owning one of the biggest newspaper outlets in all of England.

She has a well known name, amazing job, best friend and family. Everything had turned out the way she wanted it to.

Now the Graysons as a whole were a big but quiet family but their ancestor, the woman who gave them the name Grayson wasn't a quiet person.

And unfortunately, to Mikayla's families efforts she was exactly like her.

The curiosity, creativity, kindness, stubbornness and bravery all came from her.

From Graiela. The goddess of the Cosmos, the galaxy itself.

It was said that when she was still in her human for she was the most compassionate person people ever had the opportunity of meeting or getting to know.

Most of which would include Ajak, few of the Eternals and most if not all of the Egyptian Gods and Godessess.

She formed a bond with everyone she knew.

That's how Marc recognised her, that's how he knew that he had to ensure that Spencer and Mikey stayed close. Physically and emotionally.

It wasn't that hard especially because they were best friends.

Marc could see the stars and out of space in her eyes and that's how he knew.

That's how the voice in Steven's head knew that she was the exactly like Gaiela.

That's how he knew she had the potential to reach Gaiela's level of power.