Chapter 7: Mugen Train 1

~~~
3rd pov

"L/n, I ask of you, Do you wish to become a Hashira?"

Those same words ringed in Y/n's head, The other Pillars looked towards him not knowing if he was going to decline or not.

"I decline, Ur offer" y/n said nonchalantly.

The pillars were stunned by someone who declined to become a Hashira and Ubuyasiki kept his smile.

"I see, Any reason in particular?" He asked.

"It wasn't in my plans to become one, Nor did I plan to join the corps"

Ubuyasiki knew what he meant and didn't ask why. The pillars knew he had his reasons and didn't interfere.

"If that's what you ask for so be it, But allow me to put you in the highest ranks Kinoe, Also if someday you wish to accept this Offer I will be here,"

"Ur dismissed"

Before Y/n could leave Shinobu raised her hand to speak.

"Y/n you can head towards my Estate, If you so much wish." She softly said.

While Y/n was kneeling he suddenly disappeared leaving no trace.

"He's flamboyantly fast! I like it!" Uzui yelled.

~~~
y/n pov

I arrived at the Butterfly Mansion, Followed by Shinobu who was behind me having a hard time catching up with my speed.

We arrived at the rather massive mansion Shinobu guided me to where everyone else was.

We headed inside and Murata was talking about how Hashira's terrified him.

"Hello there," Shinobu said.

"Lady Kocho!" He yelled in surprise.

"Good day to you"

"You too, Goodbye!" He ran out of the room in a panic.

"Oh my, Leaving so soon?"

She looked back towards Tanjiro and Zenitsu who were blushing.

"The two of you, How are you feeling?" She asked.

"We're feeling much better now" Tanjiro replied.

"If that's the case, Let's have you start your Rehabilitation Training"

"Rehabilitation training?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes!"

time skip.
3rd pov

The rehabilitation training was difficult for Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu for Y/n he didn't need to take it.

As he would do it with no difficulty, He needed Shinobu's help but not even a hashira can do any better.

y/n pov

It was midnight I was outside performing the moon forms following my father's memories.

As I was about to do another form my eagle landed on my head.

"It is now morning, The casualties of the Mugen Train are increasing, More than 40 slayers are now missing, You are to join Kyojuro Rengoku on-site, Head west"

end