Prologue

After one final push Kiera is born. Her mother tired and father filled with joy. She's cleaned and given to Rodger to hold. Then machines start beeping and doctors rush in. In the commotion Rodger is pushed out and Kiera taken to a nursery. Rather than following to be with Kiera, he stays outside of his wife's hospital room. Hatred filling his heart for Kiera as he's told his wife has died after giving birth. To a girl who looks just like her.

4 years old

It's her 4th birthday. She's excited. But for Rodger he feels hatred. This is the anniversary of the day his wife died. This would also be the day he first lays a hand on Kiera. Not that he treated her well before. But Kiera doesn't know different. She loves her father. And will continue to until one night. The night things went to far and he did nothing to stop it.

7 years old

She's hiding. She has to, to stay safe. Her dad's friend is trying to find her. And she knows what he likes to do. His type is young. And she's the perfect target. And her father definitely doesn't care. What could you expect when they think the same of her. But this nights different. This time he goes all the way. Not just touching.

9 years old

Kiera's hiding in her room. Her father's drunk and he's been getting touchy. Ever since he found out his friend took advantage of her he's been more and more touchy with her. And has allowed his friends to do what they want with her. His friends are there as well but they won't be her demons today. Her dad opens her door and walks in. She pretends to be asleep but that doesn't stop him. He crawls into bed and starts touching her. She continues pretending even as he pulls down he shorts and the  his pants. She feels his member rubbing her slit and she starts to open her eyes and tries to stop him but that just excited him more. He slammed into her and she screams. He doesn't care though it reminded him of his wife so he continued completely disregarding she's his own daughter.

15 years old

"Ok just one more push Kiera" "You're doing amazing" the doctor says as her baby twins are born. Only 15 and having her first kids. She vowed to protect them at all costs despite how they were conceived. She didn't want to be like her family. And that no matter what she would protect them. Even if that meant sending them away, away from her family and herself. The moment she held them she knew she loved them and she thought differently of them then she did of their father. Their father took her innocence a long time ago and eventually got her pregnant. He will never meet them and she'll make sure of it.