005

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCJuly 12thMonday

Charlotte, NC
July 12th
Monday

🎶I know it hurts sometimes but you'll get over it,
You'll find another life to live, I swear that you'll get over it.
I know you're sad and tired, You got nothing left to give🎶

The way life goes on by Lil Uzi Vert played. Ariyah moved her shoulders up and down after making peach cobbler cheesecake bites.

She smiled picking one up, she pulled the wrapper off before picking her phone up to take a picture.

Right before she was about to take a bite, she heard beating at her door

Right before she was about to take a bite, she heard beating at her door. Not just any beats but more so of music beats.

Ariyah instantly rolled her eyes, already having an idea who was at the door. She sighed as the beats continued, she put the peach cobbler bite down.

She walked to the door before moving the door stopper, she took the portable door lock off then unlocked the door.

"What do y'all want?" She asked Tech, Mo, Ash, and Makai.

"Damn best, this isn't the energy I'm supposed to get" Tech mugged her while walking in.

She rolled her eyes at all of them walking inside. This wasn't anything new at this point. Ever since that day, Makai dropped her off at home, and all of them come over to get her company or just sit with her when she doesn't have work.

Some days it was just Mo, Kassy, and Ash, and other days it was all the boys.

"How many times do I have to tell y'all, y'all don't have to keep coming over. I'm fine" Ari huffed, putting the locks back on the door and then the door stopper.

She couldn't lie, it was very annoying how they always felt like they had to worry about her. She wasn't ever used to this type of caring treatment so that's why it was annoying.

"Don't act like you'n miss us" Tech bucked at her, she looked at him very unbothered.

"I didn't. And I don't need y'all here to watch me like I can't take care of my damn self" She rolled her eyes, going into the kitchen.