the party

Cench's pov:
I look around there's chick's everywhere there's this one gal in front of me asking for my snap. I give myself a minute to decide what to do should I. She slowly starts rubbing her body against me and for a moment I want her to until y/n face pops in my head I carnt do this to her not again I say to my self and walk away from her. I look over in the corner and see y/n she's with another guy i don't approach her I just watch from a distance.

Y/n's pov:
I'm at this party trying to forget cench but I carnt I just saw him near the door with another girl she was all over him I looked away because I didn't wanna see anymore I dont know if there upstairs rn. Let's get this party started your friend says how's about truth or dare YESSSS THATS A GOOD ONE everyone gathered around in a circle. That's when I saw him he was standing right across from me and he wouldn't take his eyes away. He way giving the guy I was with enemy looks. He looked at me with a sorry face but we didn't really speak to one another.

Cench's pov:
She's standing right across from me i know she's hurt I can tell she's trying to play it cool. She's not really acting herself she's all over this guy and she bearly knows him imma bout to kill this guy if he gets any closer. I walk over to y/n and take the glass out of her hand you've had a little to much to drink don't you think I said. Come on ill take you home. No I'm fine I wanna play truth or dare she said with a sexy smile.

One of the people at the party asked me truth or dare and I said dare they dared me to kiss molly one of the girls y/n hated i looked at molly and said no I carnt why they said you and y/n aren't together anymore. Y/n was telling me to kiss molly when she said this i felt angry she was supposed to love me why would she ask me to kiss another gal right in front of her. I feel angry at her so yeh I might kiss this gal to make her jealous.

Just as I'm about to kiss her y/n steps forward and says bitch kiss my man ill break your face. I'm so confused a fight breaks out a y/n is on top of molly punching her. I grab y/n and take her outside to try and calm her down. She starts pushing me and I can tell she's drunk. This your fault she says to me I just think in my head yeh ik. I loved you she corrects herself and says I love you and all you did was break me she starts crying I try and hug her and explain myself when the guys she was with comes out and approached us.

What are u doing man your making her cry he said grabbing her shoulders guiding her away from me. Take your hands of my gal I said. And right in front of me he kissed her I pulled her out the way so she didn't get hurt and then swung for this pussy holes face. We broke in a fight and y/n was pushing me off him telling me I needed to go before the police come. I looked at her kissed her on her head and said just remember I did this for you yeh.

As I left I saw her in my mirror watching me leave crying I wanted her to come with me but I don't think she's got over everything yet. On my way home I was so angry how dare him kiss my gal but then I thought of how she got in the fight with molly that had to mean something right? I said to myself maybe we can make it work we just need time after all she called me her man. I picked up my phone and called her. Her friend answered it and said she was asleep they wanted to wake her but I said no its fine I'll call back tomorrow.

Just as I ended the call I heard the door knock. I answered it it was the police they arrested me for the assault on the guy from the party. We got to the station and a officer that new me very well from the past said I never thought I'd see you in here again Oakley its not Oakley anymore I snapped its cench Oakley died a long time ago.

They took me to the interview room and asked me questions. From what we have gathered from witnesses is that you attacked him for kissing your ex girlfriend. I roll my eyes and say no comment the hours roll on and I'm hoping to get released when the officer walks in and says y/n is here to see you she says you were with her at the party and everyone has got it mistaken.

Y/n walks in and says I told him to drop it and say he got it mistaken. Why I said looking in to her eyes. Because I carnt be arsed with the hassle now come on ill give you a lift home.