🌑Designs☀️

6:31pm👈old date btw, ignore it
Mon, November 14th 2022-1:57pm

So I finally made the Sun and Moon designs, also, I got some information about this AU. Sundrop is a striper dancer. Okay, so that will explain the outfit he is wearing in the drawing.

His arms glow different types of colors, mainly warm colors. Sundrop wears many different outfits for the club. The club makes extra cash by sundrop sleeping with the people. Yes, it might sound crazy, but trust me, it's important for the rest of the story. He wears different outfits, but his main one is the one shown in the drawing.

Sundrop is smaller than the other animatronics, he was designed this way in order to "work" with his customers. He is the average woman size, 5 foot 4 inches tall. I actually searched that up🤫

Now Moondrop, his arms aslo glow different colors. Although, instead of warm colors,, he glows cool colors. Their arms are like LED lights, same goes with sun too.

Yea moon looks smaller in the drawing, that was a miss calculation.😅 Anyways, he is bigger, since like I mentioned before in the introduction chapter, he is the clubs bouncer, so he is bigger and taller than people.

He's almost the same size a Monty and Freddy, a bit only taller. Moondrop wears the same style of outfits, mainly because since he doesn't peform and is mostly the Dj, he really dosent feel the need to wear different clothing. He's fine with what he wears.

Anyways, I bealive that's all I need to say, I will make the chapter some time later tonight! Bye!!!!👋👋😊😊

Mon, November 14 2022-1:59pm