Chapter 17

The first few days of isolation weren't bad. If anything it was peaceful but after a week I did start to miss the boys and with nothing to do besides sleep and eat I started to become bored.

According to their little agreement, Perma and I needed to be a little healed before we were to be reintroduced and I wasn't excited about it. If anything I still felt that unsettled rage against him.

As soon as the door opened, my head popped up from the pillow. Surprisingly Saros entered instead of the Lyde assigned to bring me food. "It's time to take you to the new room but before that would you like me to fix your hair?"

I never thought I would agree to have my hair cut, but considering that I was now way past that point it saddened me. Agreeing with him I finally allowed a pair of cutters near my head, halfway tempted to cut it all off. Luckily Saros had control over it otherwise, that would've happened.

I didn't voice much about how I wanted him to cut it but the end product was something I guess I could say I was happy with.

He kept the top as long as he could, which was to my chin. The other sections were super close to the root but there was nothing that could be done about it. Looking in a mirror he had with him, I looked decent besides my busted face. "That looks much better, do you like it?"

I didn't answer this time but I could tell he knew I thought the same. 

After dusting the hair off me, he scooped me up into his arms holding me in a tight hug, and quickly, at least in Sephrime terms, we made it to what I guess was the isolation chamber. Which was a lot bigger than I anticipated. The inside was pleasant and had a more of a relaxing feel to it. Pillows were everywhere and the traditional bathing room I was used to was near the front.

The only bad thing about this room was that it brought back some terrible feelings. Especially with the fact it had a large glass see-through window that reminded me of the Breeder's shop.

Thankfully we were the first to get here, and I could tell Saros felt the same as he released a deep breath. Setting me down on a soft cushion, he too sat next to me. "Ceilo, please try to get along with him. Not for me but for the other pets, Deimos is already withdrawing because he bonded with you. His kind doesn't take well to losing their lovers' even if they have multiple. Luckily Xeno can take care of Aerglo through this, and Aerglo understands you will be here awhile. But just know when you get back he'll likely not let you go for a while."

"Why isn't Deimos taking care of him?"

"When Cwegennyth's are seperated from any of their mates it makes their bodies dissociate for a short period of time. It's nothing to be concerned about, but during this Deimos's instincts are making him angry at himself because he couldn't help you. So because he doesn't want to end up snapping at Aerglo, he's going to put himself into a small hibernation until you come back."

Thinking on it, I guess I would be considered a mate to both of them. I just hate that we had to be separated because of Perma's pettiness, but if I hadn't been violent I wouldn't have even been here. "So what am I supposed to do or what's going to happen now?"

Gently, Saros pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling him. "Right now you and Perma need to settle your differences and learn to get past your instincts. Once that is achieved you'll go back to the rest of them," he said stroking my cheek, "Until then I need you both to work out whatever is making you both so aggressive towards each other. The only reason I can think of is that you still smell like the cats' pheromones from when you lived with them. That's most likely what's causing him to be so territorial."

Laying my head on his chest, I hummed as he rubbed my back firmly. "So how do I change that? Because I have no idea how to change my scent or if that's even possible."

"Dominate him, you're going to have to show him that you are the alpha in this relationship. This will solve this matter quickly, though I do expect you both to fight a couple of times before then."

"And how do I dominate him exactly?"

He thought for a moment, "Well I suppose the same way Xeno did, but I wouldn't condone doing it by force. He courted him for a while and even then they still have little fights."

If he was insinuating what I thought he was, I surely was going to die in here. "And how did he do that?"

Bracing myself for the obvious answer, he confirmed my suspicions, "By mating of course."

Just then struggled hissing could be heard and Zenith's angry grumbles. Soon the doors opened and a beat-up Perma came through followed by an angry red giant holding him at arm's length. "Perma if you do not stop this tantrum I will not hesitate to have you declawed! The next time you even dare try to claw me we will have a problem!"

Saros chuckled under his breath before leaning down to me, "Despite how much he threatens to do that, he loves him to much to even consider it."

So Zenith is a big, intimdating softy at heart? Cute.

Watching them both as they struggled against each other was funny. "Perma if you do not stop this I will not allow you back at the playroom!"

At this, he stopped his struggles and crossed his arms with a huff. Honestly, he acted like a toddler who couldn't get his way. Finally Zenith placed him on the ground but not before placing a kiss upon his head, only confirming Saros's pervious statement.

"Now then, I'm sure you've already told Ceilo what we expect from him?"

Saros just nodded his head and gave a small smile to his lover, "Yes Zen, he knows what he has to do. Perma has already been talked to I presume?"

"Yes, and you saw the tantrum that arose because of it." A small hiss was heard in response.

So he told Perma what he expected from us as well, though I'm glad I'm not the only one who wasn't happy about the situation either.