part 11

Chapter 11

Ivan's POV

"What'd you mean your not my brother." I look at him with confusion. "Okay if your not slender than who are you?" Alice asked. "Oh well I guess it's time why don't you tell them Rachel." We all look at Rachel who looks like she just Sean a ghost. "Rachel what does he or who ever talking about." Rachel looks scared. Rachel's hands starts to glow a purple pinkish color. "You won't take me creation magic chain creation." We all get binded by chains. "Don't even try to struggle the chains can't be broken." I start to get angry a black portal appears behind them and they walk through but now before Slender's or who ever is in Slender's body say's "we will meet soon very soon." They walk through and the portal disappears and so do the chains. "Okay what was that." Jack said. "She can ues magic strong magic at that.." Alice said. "What the heck kind of magic was that?" Jack asked Alice.
"I don't know that one's new to me." Alice tells us.
"I've seen Rachel ues magic back at the tavern but she only ues it if someone was trying to start trouble. It's one of the reasons why I hired her. But why would she betray me and who is slender because I know what my brother looks like and that's him."
"Maybe someone is using mind control magic on him but still we need to find him and know exactly what's going on." Cassidy said. "Yeah we really do I just hope my brother is okay."