part 12

Chapter 12
no one's POV

"Is he okay? Is he alive Rachel?" A guy with a black cloak and a black mask asked her. "Yes he's still alive but he might wake up soon lord discord" the guy named Discord laugh's. "Good let him wake up. because when he does he'll be a part of God's hand" he walks away while Rachel looks at slender who's asleep. "Why did he want you alive he knows you'll just try and kill him. but then again Discord is one of the gods of destruction. But it would be easier to kill slender then keep him alive." Rachel feels a tight grip around her wrist. She looks and it's Slender's hand. Slender's grip gets tighter and tighter until. "Crack!" Slender let's go and Rachel falls to the floor holding her wrist in pain. Slender gets up and puts he's hand on her throat to pin her to the wall. "Where am I tell me now." Rachel can barely breathe let alone speak. "W-why s-should I tell you. Y-you'll just kill me anyway." Slender's grip tightens.
"Sad but true." Rachel stops breathing slender let's her go and she falls to the floor. Slender looks around. "Is-is this some kind of hospital? What happened." Slender sits down and puts his hand on his head to think. "Okay all I remember is father giving me a mission then everything went black was-was it mind control? There are some people who have that ability but why me. okay what else happened. come on think!" Slender remembers his family then images of them dying flash through his mind. "I can't think about that now." Slender sees a door he runs out and tries to find a way out. Slender sees the exit but someone's blocking it. Slender stops and sees that the person has taken off his mask and had a purple eyeliner but the eyeliners around his entire eye. It looks like what a raccoons eye. He's wearing a white robe now. "Discord your supposed to be dead."
He just laughs. "What's the matter old friend not happy to see me? And I thought after all of these years you'd at least be a little happy." Slender gets angry two tails form. Slender's nails grow a bit longer and he's teeth get sharp like a wolf's. "It seems that you still haven't tamed that beast of your's old friend."
"Shut up! I should thank you for bringing me here at least I don't have to hunt you down." Slender's body is cloaked in black aura two more tails appear.