Vol. 1 Chapter 22: Who's the fastest?

"So stingy, just for 2 minutes. Don't worry I have some elixir here just in case..." (Hero Amelia)

Just in case of what?!

This girl is bad news, very very bad. Hey Sistiene's people! help my ass outta here!

"I humbly refuse." (Liam)

"I offer you 100 platinum coins, what does it sounds?." (Hero Amelia)

Huh?! You're paying me to become your punching bag?! Heck no!

"As I said...." (Liam)

"Let's cut the chase. I'm a type of woman who doesn't know when to give up on things that I want to pursue." (Hero Amelia)

Then she licked her lips.

Scary! That's fucking scary! Are you yandere?! I pity your future husband!

"If you refused once again, I'm going to make my way then." (Hero Amelia)

She grinned menacingly.

"Please stop those kind of threats Hero Amelia." (Knight 2)

However, the blonde bob haired knight finally intervened. Thank you very much!

"Tsk boring." (Hero Amelia)

"Not only that, he must be a fairly important person considering he is right on our presence, so it's rude to ask for a duel here." (Knight 2)

"Yes, as said by Captain Cyan, he is quite a guest of mine." (Sistiene)

So, cyan is the name of the blonde bob hair knight huh?

They are looking at me with interest, then the knight with holstein cow size knockers questioned us.

"Lady Sistiene, is he perhaps a relative?." (Knight 4)

"No, he is my fiancee." (Sistiene)

After saying that, someone choked herself while drinking

"Pfft!!!." (Cyan)

Then the hero began laughing hard.

"Pffftahahaha that person seriously?! Ahahah I could laugh for the next hour non-stop ahaha!." (Hero Amelia)

How rude, want to taste a full power orbital bombardment?

Meanwhile, the others is looking back and forth at me and Sistiene.

"Is this a satire?." (Knight 1)

"Obviously right?." (Cyan)

"....." (Liam)

Hey Sistiene, don't laugh together with these abnormals. She's laughing too after all.

"Unfortunately, he is indeed my fiancee." (Sistiene)

As if noticing my gaze, she answered. But that initial words is uncalled for?! Unfortunate? My ass! She's enjoying it!

"My apologies for being rude but.... I don't think this person will ever be a worthy fiancee of the sole heir of Roseblade family." (Great Sage Charlotte)

The formerly uninterested sage finally opened her mouth. But that's hit me hard, emotionally.

"Then I'll just prove myself." (Liam)

"That's not enough, what other things you could afford to offer?." (Great Sage Charlotte)

For some reason, the talk pushed in the wrong direction but either way, it's fortunate because the duel thingy seems have been forgotten.

"Wide array of services and products." (Liam)

Nukes and hydrogen bombs, armed satellites, supersonic and hypersonic jets, interstellar spaceships, long range bombers, laser defense systems, railguns, modern guided missile destroyers, cruiser and battleships. And many, many more that you couldn't ever imagine.