이(2): Job

DAY 02

L A L I S A

Early in the morning, around five, I received a call from one of the employees of KM Group. They hired me and told me that I could start today, which made me rush to the bathroom to do my routine without even ending the call.

An employee in the other line, briefed me about the President's rules, which is quite weird because he was supposed to do that later when I arrived, while he was touring me around the building.

They are probably in a rush to find someone that can fill the job. That's why they immediately accepted me without even interviewing me in person.

Luckily, I packed some formal clothes, which are black trousers, a black coat, and a black shirt that I bought from the brand Celine. I also wore my favorite Rolex watch. It's the same watch I wore when I took the Civil Board Exam, which made me think it was my lucky charm since I took place in the top 1.

I left the one button unbuttoned because I thought it unnecessary to close all the buttons if I didn't wear a tie.

I'm not a fan of neck time. I don't know how to tie it properly.

After I finished preparing myself, I went out of my apartment to see my neighbors arguing about cheating and telling lies behind their backs.

I didn't pay attention to them. I rode the elevator and exited the apartment building.

A taxi was waiting for me outside. I had booked this earlier so I didn't need to waste time lining up at the bus stop.

The driver drove to the address I gave him. 

I plugged in my airpods and turned the volume up, so I couldn't hear anything around me but the music playing in my airpods.

•••

KM GROUP