🔥Diluc🔥

This was inspired by The Swan Princess's song This Is My Idea. It's gonna be the same as the movie, the two "singing" with time skips of their lives. So, I've never seen the movie, so... uh... we're just gonna stick with the song and once the song ends I'll just make the plot up by myself. Diluc and (Y/n) will be about the same age in this.  So... Uh... enjoy!

        There are gonna be some parts of the song cut out, like the town singing cause sometimes it doesn't fit in just right.

        No family trauma in this, and Crepus does not die. So, no trauma! Woo!

        You are not the Energiro Archon, but you will eventually get an Energiro Vision.

        From the moment Diluc and (Y/n) were born, there was a small agreement between the fathers of the children. They saw how their children got along with one another, sharing their toys and trying to calm the other one down when they started to cry. The agreement? For (Y/n) and her father to spend the summer in Mondstadt, in the hopes that the two would fall in love.

        The added bonus to the two falling in love? The shared business they would have. Nishati may not look like it, but the country is also known for it's amazing wine. In fact, it's wine is just as good as Dawn Winery's wine, something Crepus was not happy about. But when he met the man in charge of making such a rival, the two ended up getting along more than disagreeing.

        "Excuse me?" Little (Y/N) asked, raising her eyebrow to her father. Apparently, her father is sending her to Mondstadt to spend the summer with someone she barely remembers, and cares for. Luckily he will be there with her, but why she had to spend the summer in another country, she does not know. "Why do I have to go?"

        "Oh, well, I thinking it would be nice for you to meet an old friend of mine and his son," Her father smiled. "The ship will be coming soon, so be sure to pack everything you need. We will be staying at the Ragnvindr mansion."

        "Oh great." (Y/n) mumbled sarcastically as she stomped to her own room, packing the things she needed.

        And just as (Y/n) and DIluc expected, their meeting was not such a happy one. The two basically forced themselves to speak formally, with Diluc having to force himself to kiss (Y/n)'s hand, something his father wanted him to do.

        "I can't believe I'm stuck with her all summer," Diluc glared, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand with his back turned to the girl, but his glare was met with hers. "All that she does is wrestle, hunt, or box."

        (Y/n) held up her hands after she wiped her kissed hand on the back of her skirt. Her stance scared Diluc, who raised his arms in defense.

        "He looks conceded." (Y/n) put her arms down, turning her back to him so she was now facing her father.

        "What a total bummer." Diluc crossed his arms, wanting this summer to end already.

        "If I get lucky I'll get Chicken Pox." The two thought at the same time, starting to wonder how they could get Chicken Pox.

        "So happy you could come." Diluc turned around first, his father forcing him once again.

        "So happy to be here." (Y/n) turned around as well, showing she did not mean her words.

        "How I'd like to run." The two's forced smile started to fade.

        "This is not my idea."