𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍'𝙎 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

Name: Zenin Y/N [Previous].
              Fushiguro Y/N [Previous].
              Uzui Y/N [Current].

Age: 23 Years Old.

Gender: Female.

Height: 185 cm [6'1"].

Hair Color & Length: Very short and Black.

Eye Color: Green.

APPEARANCE:-

PERSONALITY:-Y/N is a cold, calm, confident type of woman who likes to enjoy herself

PERSONALITY:-
Y/N is a cold, calm, confident type of woman who likes to enjoy herself. She appears to enjoy insightful conversation with others as long as it somehow pertains to herself. In battle, Y/N has a crazed expression as if she's lost in the thrill of the fight, but she's always maintaining a cool and calculated head and plotting her next move. She's bold and dangerously calculated in her strategies, using her slaying knowledge to outwit even the most prophesized demon slayers. As a non-breathing style user raised in the Zenin family who values breathing techniques above all, Y/N is a woman who has suffered due to the interests of the demon slayer clans. Y/N eventually left the Zenin family and married a man, taking his name "Fushiguro".

ABILITIES AND POWERS:-

Overall Skill Level: While Y/N is technically a non-breathing style user with no innate talent for using any type of breathing styles, she is one of the most elite fighters. With innate physical prowess far superior to all others in her path, Y/N contended with the most dangerous and highly ranked demons this era had to offer.

Master Weapons Specialist: Y/N is capable of employing a wide variety of weapons in battle. Her entire fighting style is based around using weapons to substitute for breathing style. She keeps a vast arsenal in her cursed spirit, allowing her to efficiently switch weapons out based on necessity.

Y/N has used normal Nichirin weapons such as swords to perform a sneak attack. Y/N has employed knives and daggers, sometimes one in each hand. Additionally she employs her special Nichirin tool: The Inverted Spear of Heaven with a mastery worthy of that ranking. She was able to capitalize on the dagger's powerful nullification technique to negate even the most powerful demon's abilities. Y/N successfully complements her physical gifts with high adaptability and dexterity with all her weapons. By attaching a chain to the Inverted Spear of Heaven, Y/N changed her entire fighting style to suit a long ranged battle.

Enhanced Senses: Y/N's lack of using the breathing style resulted in her five senses being heightened to their absolute peak. This also allowed Y/N to track sorcerers without the use of residuals, as she was able to follow human footprints and odors.

Immense Strength: Y/N possesses a superhuman degree of physical strength that allows her to use even the Playful Cloud, a tool that depends on physical strength.