𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

Me and Izzy go into the training room where Alec was using a stick to fight. It was hot. I'm horny just watching.

"Promise me you won't go through with it. Promise me you'll say no." Izzy says to Alec. I just wait for an answer.

"What are you talking about? Say no to what?" Alec asks. He look at me for a second.

"They're gonna make you marry." Izzy says.

"Who's they?" Alec asks her.

"Our parent are making plans for both of us." Izzy tells him.

"No, you heard wrong." Alec says. He then hits the bag thingy.

"It's true, Alec. They need a political alliance quickly to restore our family name and our influence at the Clave." Izzy tells Alec making him scoff.

"I knew Clary Fray would come back to bite me in the ass. So wait, when I'm getting married, what are you doing?" Alec says.

"They need me to convince the Clave to placate the Seelies somehow." Izzy says. I go to the table with weapons.

"You're playing the diplomat? Again? That's my job. That's what I'm supposed to be o be doing!" Alec says mad.

"I know that. But I'm the one with ties to the Seelies." Izzy tells Alec which makes him scoff. Pretty knife.

"Is that what you're calling it now?" Alec asks walking to the table with weapons, where I'm at.

"Alec, I'm on your side." Izzy says. Alec turns around to look at Izzy.

"Really? I have followed every rule. I've given up everything!" Alec says raising his voice.

"Well find a way out of this." Izzy says putting a hand on Alec's shoulder. Alec shoved it off.

"Screw the rules. Screw them. Screw all of this." He says. He then walks off.

"Alec." Izzy calls out for him.

"Why was I here with you again?" I ask Izzy.