v. 𝐘𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

"It was the same thing, the exact same thing that happened to Will last year:" Nancy spoke when she showed up, Cassie crossed her legs as she looked up at her

"It was the same thing, the exact same thing that happened to Will last year:" Nancy spoke when she showed up, Cassie crossed her legs as she looked up at her. "And look at this. Look at the body temperatures."

Will leaned over the sheet she laid out before looking up. "He likes it cold."

"Okay, so this crazy old lady who was eating fertilizer-" Mike began.

"Mrs. Driscoll." Nancy corrected him.

"Right, yeah, Mrs Driscoll. What time was this attack?" Mike looked toward his sister and Wills brother.

"Last night." Nancy repeated herself.

"Right, but what time last night?" Mike asked her with a curious look.

"Around nine." Nancy nodded her head.

"You waited all night to call?" Jonathan asked in disbelief. Cassie rose her eyebrows.

"I was waiting for the doctors to run some test." Nancy side glanced his way.

"You weren't there?" Will asked his brother in disbelief.

"Well, i'm here now, aren't I?" Jonathan rose his hands with a shrug.

"Hallelujah!" Nancy scoffed.

"I love a lovers spat." Cassie gushed as she put a hand on her heart.

Lucas rubbed her back. "Not now, Cas."

"Um, so, what time was your sauna test?" Nancy recalled the explanation Mike gave when she arrived.

"Around nine." they all said on sync.

"Well, that proves it. That proves my theory." Nancy's face lit up slightly as she looked at each of them.

"She's flayed, just like Billy." Mike nodded his head in agreement.

"Flayed?" Jonathan gave a questionable look.

"The Mind Flayer. He flays people." Mike explained quickly. "Takes over their mind. Once they do that, they basically become him."

"Takes over their brains, changes them entirely to act like excruciatingly devastating creatures." Cassie inhaled with a head shake. "So heartbreaking."

"If there are two flayed-"Lucas began.

"We have to assume there are more." Will cut him off from the other side of El.

"Heather." El spoke up, looking at Max. "Billy was doing something to her. She was scared. She was screaming. Bad screams."

"What's a good scream?" Lucas gave an odd look.

"Max said-" El began.

"Doesn't matter." Max added.

"I'm sorry, i'm lost. Who's Heather?" Nancy spoke up with a questionable look.